Vinyl I am listening to...

Hello Steevieboy,
The main intention is to discuss only vinyls here. The reason is to know what good music is available on vinyl and also to know which pressing or which company provide most satisfactory recording.
The ones you have mentioned are quite new to me. I am not atall into rock music so its a good opportunity to educate myself. Last weekend I purchased couple of records and had a wonderful listening experience over the weekend
Deutsche Gramaphone : Richard Strauss, Berliner Philharmoniker
Deutsche Gramaphone : Beethoven, Wilhelm Kempff Piano
Impovisations West meets East Album 3. Amazing album planning to get volume 1 and 2 as well. Yehudi Menuhin, Ravi Shankar
Frank Sinatra Come fly with me
Elvis a Legendary Performer
Sitar Maestro ustaad Vilayat Khan.
I fully agrre with you that the appearance of a vinyl can be deceptive as with this Vilayat Khan it looks perfect no scrath very good recording but it has some manufacturing defect and the stylus keeps on bumping .Have to change it.
I am interested in the Hotel california vinyl.How is the recording???
Thnaks,
Mahiruha.
I have Yehudi Menuhin and Ustad Vilayat Khan. I recently got one of the best system Rotel A 12 amplifier and B&W 606 S2 Anniversary edition speakers with their own stands. I installed it myself by filling sand in stands and all. I have packed my turntable for years. I was waiting for this amplifier and speakers. I will connect turntable and will share my vinyl with photos and videos or Y T links if possible. Thanks for this thread. I too am interested to learn about Rock. I don’t see insert image option here.

I will upload my vinyl later today. I have Rotel A 12 and B&W 606 S 2 Anniversary Edition Speakers with their stands recently got from Italy. I will connect my turntable Lenko and share images and video here. I have Yehudi Menuhin and Ustad Vilayat Khan as well as other vinyls. I wish to sell a few of my vinyl records. I will share which ones

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back