Vinyl I am listening to...

New Pressing lacks detail and the LR channels are flipped,
but on a side note its liveble, decent quality. Its heavier than old pressing.

Not bad as previous saregama recordings 😂

View attachment 82373

View attachment 82374

Thank you for sharing the comparison.

Disco Dancer first pressing is an LP which I will forever cherish. On an audiophile note- Aee Oo Aha Zara murke by Kishore Kumar- Side A last song has a very low bass just after the mukhra and continue forward. This was cited to me by the great music and audio enthusiast @bhaskarcan. Definitely a bass tester

Dear Amrutmhatre. That’s an excellent choice of Music. Do hope the ML stylus brings out the best in older LPs. I have heard the ATVM95E (basic bonded elliptical) and found it very good.

Dear Amrutmhatre. That’s an excellent choice of Music. Do hope the ML stylus brings out the best in older LPs. I have heard the ATVM95E (basic bonded elliptical) and found it very good.

Thank you,
Yes, ML stylus brings out a lot more details and sounds much more dynamic than 95E.

Prior to the ML I used the 95e for quite some time, ML is just more refined and dynamic in every way.

Just as the weather turns milder with moderate winds and sunlight, I listened to the songs of Raj Kapoor classic,”Barsaat” *ing Raj Kapoor , Nargis, Nimmi and others. Side one has “Jiya Bekarar Hai”, picturised on Nimmi. Side two starts with another classic,”Hawa Mein Udta Jaye”. A worthy listen on any day, rainy or sunny.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back