Want to know abount Samsung new 40EH5300

silkograph

Hello,
I am deciding to buy Samsung 40EH5300 a new 2012 model. Has anybody bought this particular model? How is performance? What is the price?

I dropped idea of plasma for two reasons, Power consumption and brightness.
I don't know exact difference between D5500 and EH5300 but I being latest model I am going for later one. I am choosing Samsung over Sony again for two reasons. Brightness and File Format Support.

Please share your thoughts on my decision.
Is there any other better LED TV set under these considerations.

Thank you in advance.

There is a listing on ebay for this TV. Is this the one you are talking about? SAMSUNG 40" 40EH5300 SMART LED T.V + 1 YEAR WARRANTY | eBay I'm also interested but it seems that EH5300 is the version of the 40" Smart TV which is sold in HK market.

The one sold in Indian market is EH5330 UA40EH5330R - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

EH5330 comes with Bill & warranty and has an MRP of Rs.58000
EH5300 listed on ebay is a grey market product with no bill & warranty - price Rs.45900

Price diff = Rs. 12000 but one has to take the risk of no warranty. I doubt how much will the dealer honour the Dealers Warranty of 1 year incase the TV is bad out of the box. Moreover, I'm not sure if the TV will have all accessories or not?

Yes, I was talking about the same model, 40EH5330. I was also thinking of buying it from ebay.in. But seems seller is not professional. He must have bought it for himself and now he want to sale.
I am still waiting for 3D model of Samsung 2012 line up (40EH6200) before finalizing EH5330. Some time though I tempt to check Panasonic 42ST50 but I don't want to wait till June end. I am going to buy best available option my max first week of June.

i have purchased one around 2 weeks back... v nice tv.
Comes with loads of features apart from the regular tv features like usb movie play, hdmi ports and advanced customization options for picture and sound
It has a full web browser, dlna support to play movies wirelessly from laptop or mobile, an app marketplace to download around 1500 apps if you want .
Overall really good piece of electronics.
Let me know if you want to know anything else.. write to me on m a y a n k a s h u t o s h - g m a i l d o t c o m

Comes with loads of features apart from the regular tv features like usb movie play, hdmi ports and advanced customization options for picture and sound
It has a full web browser, dlna support to play movies wirelessly from laptop or mobile, an app marketplace to download around 1500 apps if you want .
Let me know if you want to know anything else.. write to me on m a y a n k a s h u t o s h - g m a i l d o t c o m

Thanks a lot really. I appreciate your feedback.

To be very frank, I still have not purchased anything.

40ES5330 is well under (within) my budget but I would stretch my budget by 5 to to 10 k if at all I get good 3D TV like 40ES6200.

Again, I have openly told in this forum, I am confused between Panasonic Neo Plasma and Samsung LED. I am currently biased towards 42ST50 Plasma by Panasonic.

Fortunately, my distance relative is happened to be a Panasonic Brand shop owner. From him I heard that from Monday 4th June, 2012, Panasonic is going to roll 2012 ST50 series models in Western Maharashtra. I am very much optimistic about 42ST50 model so I will have demo of this model before final decision. I know Mr. Akash always suggest Plasma over LED so I want to check myself and take final decision. I would be happy if Mr. Akash again would shed some light on this topic of LEd VS Plasma.

Thanks a lot again

can u post sd channel video of EH5330 tv. thanks in advance

Hi for all ! I would like to know if this model "40EH5300", includes the wireless device to access internet or have to purchase it separately ? Thanks in advance ! :)

The Wi-Fi device has to be purchased seperately. The samsung centre obviously said that only Samsung wifi dongle would work, which they sold for Rs 3500. You can try checking out other dongles as well, which are normally available for sub -1000

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back