Wanted to Buy Home Theater

y0u

hi all this is my first post i am from delhi and i want to buy HT with decent sound quality and looks also i want to attach it to my SAMSUNG LED TV

1=Need to use it for Movies often for music
2=My room is 17x14
3=My budget is not more than 50k
4=I have not too much free space in my room and my wife hate stuff which has too much mess

i have already checked out some MALLs in delhi which are selling LG,Samsung,Philips which are under 25k AND I have also visited the BOSE (CP SHOWROOM) where i auditioned CINEMATE SERIES -GS-2 which is costing around 55k by far the best sound i have heard yet

but after reading a few forums and webpages i am highly confused with BOSE :(Please suggest me something really good in my budget

Also look at Violet 5.1 Wireless Home Theatre System. To know more visit : :: Violet ::
The product's MRP is 65K but it doesn't involve wiring hassles and has a great WOW and Wife factor going for it. This product is an all Active Speaker System so you also save space and cost of an AVR, as all you need is this system and your various sources to connect to the module provided with the package.

Last edited:
Hi, I am curious abt this Violet. The link you have given could not be opened (blocked in office) and in their website, i could nt find any product like a home theatre. Where is it available? I dont think the common ecz shops like Croma/Ezone/RelDigital have it. Pls specify some dealer names. (in bangalore, if u know). Thanks

Wow!!!, it looks awesome. Is there any place where i cn audition this. I think it's worth the money, if the sound is decent. totally hassle free design.!!! I liked it.
I got the bewlo address but not sure if it is the marketing office or showroom or what!!!?:
SNAP Networks Pvt. Ltd., # 734, 1 st Floor, 22nd Main,
12 th Cross, JP Nagar, Phase 2, Bangalore 560 078, India,
P: +91 90081 01043, E: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi All. I auditioned the Violet system yesterday in their R&D sum marketing centre at the abov address.

It is awesome. I felt, it delivers amazing sound quality, clarity and loudness. Just a "theatre like 3D surround experience" as they said. Though it is indian made company, not any less than international players in quality. I was really impressed.
But only factor which makes me think again is the price is too high. Right now 65K for 5.1ch system. (5 speakers+sub woufer + wireless control unit+calibration antenna+ remote. AND THIS SYSTEM DOESNT INCLUDE ANY AMPLIFIER OR AV RECEIVED since the control unit takes input from any device and all 5 speakers are active speakers) The Sales Mgr says its sold at cost price now and planning to increase to 85k after Diwali.

Upon some negotiation, he agreed to give some discounts on group buying (min 10 sets, however group price not decided). Guys, pls tell me your views on this. Product can be reviewed at http://www.violet3d.com/
I am currently not on a look out for home theatre (was going for auditioning just for my friend), hoewver, looking at the price i can re think of it!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Even I had the demo in my place. I really like the sound quality from the system. Only thing bothers is its price. I was also quoted around 65K.
I backed up from that as it doesn't have different input range like HDMI, Optical etc..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back