Wharfedale Diamond 220 or Polk Audio tsx 220b??

sanloyn

HiFi experts, need your suggestion please

Wharfedale Diamond 220 or Polk Audio tsx 220b (BS for Fronts)???

Also I came across CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AERO 5 CENTER SPEAKER for 12k in eBay- are these good choice of speakers for Center Channel??

I have decided on Yamaha RX-V479 AVR.

My preference is 50% movies and 50% music.

Wharfedale Diamond 220 is good for music so far I heard. And I have polk tsx110b bookshelves which is not good for music and great for movies..

With my AVR, Polk is not bad at all for music. polk 220 has 6.5" driver... Get more reviews from FMs and decide.

Using diamond 220 with rx-v477 and happy.
It will be good for your 50% music/movies.
Please have a demo of both and decide.

HiFi experts, need your suggestion please

Wharfedale Diamond 220 or Polk Audio tsx 220b (BS for Fronts)???

Also I came across CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AERO 5 CENTER SPEAKER for 12k in eBay- are these good choice of speakers for Center Channel??

I have decided on Yamaha RX-V479 AVR.

My preference is 50% movies and 50% music.
No comparison needed,wharfedale 220s are way better than the Polk,the Polk have a big sound(bassy) meaning they aren't very good for music,wharfedale on the other hand have better treble,bass and mids.

Have been using the Wharfedale Diamond 220s in a 5.1 setup along with the diamond 220c and the powercube 10, am very happy with the all round performance and versatility of this setup. The diamond 220s can go very loud for movies and are also very good for music ..the stereo imaging and speakers disappearing from the soundstage is to be heard to be believed.

my 2 cents

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back