What HiFi Show Bangalore

I visited the exhibition on Sunday and was fortunate to have met Rajiv, Rajagopal, Santhosh, Arjun and Srisunder and few others . I found that most stall owners realized by Sunday that proper set up of speakers was a must as many visitors had complained on this issue earlier. I found the PMC speaker room to be outstanding though there were a few more that needs mentioning which I shall do later

Oh Wonderful. How about having a HiFiVision meet at the What HiFi Show?

Any Forum Member or known Dealers/Sellers exhibiting?

MaSh

I would be game;
I arrive on 18th & my flight out is on 22nd.
I am staying @ Hotel Pride.
I am free & keen to meet HFV Members.
If some plan falls into place - kindly include me.
Thanks.
Looking forward to the Show @ Ritz Carlton.
:cool:

People of Bengaluru, put this one on your must-visit list!
Pro-Fx presents What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Show 2016 in association with Marantz and Boston, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Bengaluru.

For your invitation, give a missed call to 08080020909.

The show is being billed as the biggest expo of home entertainment technology and will feature several marquee brands - favourites of audiophiles, bloggers, critics, tech geeks and all us entertainment lovers.

On display will be technology that you've marveled at or read about in the pages of What Hi-Fi?, only this time, you can even touch, play and shop. Several rooms across the Ritz-Carlton Hotel have been booked, with each housing the best hi-fi systems and a trained team to guide you through the various technologies.

What Hi-Fi? also promises that there will be several deals, offers and lucky draws with amazing prizes, making this a not-to-be-missed experience for everyone from 6 to 60.

Head to Back to the IT capital: The What Hi-Fi? Show heads to Bengaluru, again! | Stuff to know what's waiting for you at the Show. For you invite, head to: WHAT HI FI? SHOW 2015

im looking at getting there on the 19th
out on sunday night or monday morning

Hope to catch it this year. Any meet up happening? How do we identify ourselves?
HFV handles on shirt pockets!! Now that would turn heads and help us find our herd :D

Cheers,
Raghu

Just saw a news report that Ritz-Carlton Bengaluru was raided for noise pollution.
Hopefully they will sort out issues before the show :(
Cheers,
Raghu

Lets decide on a date and meet up. If someone has mobile numbers of members, then we can create a temporary whatsapp group to help coordinate better.

Saturday should suit better I suppose. I am okay with both days though.

MaSh

I am in Bangalore since June 20th and will be till end Sept. But I am coming to Mumbai next weekend due to festive reasons. Will be missing this show.

Some how i have noticed that the What hi-fi show schedules does not seem to agree with my calendars :sad:

Last time the JM labs grand utopia was very interesting . Not sure what is there this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any noteworthy exhibits this year ? In 2 channel ?
Absolutely.
KII will be there with Bal Canto
Manger with AVM & Octave will be there.
Lots more.
Even if there are none - we must support the local initiative.
Attend - Listen.
It is important - at least for me.
Hence I fly in on Thursday & am there till Monday.
I will be @ the Show on all days. In the Elac / Tannoy Rooms - I do not have the Room Numbers as yet, but all can come & say hello.

Please do REMEMBER - Software.
Do carry your CD's & Music in Wave on a Pen Drive. Important.

Looking forward to next week end.

Hope to meet the Bangalore chapter.

Looking forward to Hi Fi - D & D from Bangalore to be a part of the Show.
The German Chapter & the Local Manufacturers etc.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back