Which other 3D glasses can I use with EPSON TW8100?

trivisingh

Hi Guys,

Just bought an EPSON TW8100 projector which came with one 3D Glass. I want to get a couple more 3D Glasses but the EPSON ones seem to be a bit pricey. Can I use any other company's 3D Glasses with the projector and which ones would you guys recommend in terms of pricing and quality?

Thanks

I got two of Samsung 4100GB for Rs. 2000 (1k per piece) from a shop here in Mysore. It was direct to my hands (no courier cost involved). I have tested these and they work well though not as comfortable (or as wide) as Epson's. PM me if someone needs the contact of the guy - he may be able to ship it for a little extra cost.

I got two of Samsung 4100GB for Rs. 2000 (1k per piece) from a shop here in Mysore. It was direct to my hands (no courier cost involved). I have tested these and they work well though not as comfortable (or as wide) as Epson's. PM me if someone needs the contact of the guy - he may be able to ship it for a little extra cost.

Pls give me the contact details

On the same note I was given 4 passive 3d glasses with LG 3D TV. Due to usage one side of the frame has broken in 3 glasses. I think the quality of the LG glasses was also not too good. Though there are plenty of glasses being sold in many shopping portals I am not sure about the quality. Can anyone suggest please?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back