Which Split AC...?

Which Split AC....?

• Total voters
lol I wish that was true... there are so many things i want to buy... don't we all?

I'm gonna talk to the dealer about a multi-split system though till now my re search on it says it's good for use in 2 separate rooms.

hall AC.jpg

guys, after all the advice obtained here i've decided to install 2 x 1.5 split ACs for my living hall which is 250 sq ft and has a kitchen attached which is 60 sq ft.

One will be a Heat and Cool model and the other will be a Cool only model. I'm confused as to where to install the Heat and Cool model.

My aim/target is to install the Heat and Cool model in such a location so that it can Cool the Kitchen in summers and Heat the Kitchen in winters.

Is this a achievable idea ? Can the Split AC have any effect on the Kitchen from 13 ft away ?

I'm attaching a diagram of my living room.

1. AC2 - is the location of the Cool only model.

2. A or B - is the location for the Heat & Cool model. I can consider a Location C if anyone here has a better suggestion.

Looking for guidance as to where to install the Heat & Cool model so that it can service the Kitchen area too. All ideas are welcome.

Regards,

Rana

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back