WiiM PRO

Eversolo has a inbuilt Apple music App,
you can cast the SCREEN of Eversolo on your phone or tablet and use it to navigate and play music.

This isn’t airplay or chromecast that we know.
Will not argue further except stating rhat it is can never be native under Android or oither platforms except IOS as without API it is impossible. It is just another mirroring tecnique used by Eversolo

Apple Music plays natively on Eversolo. Cast in this context is a screen cast feature of the Eversolo streamer which lets you mirror the screen of the device on a phone running the Eversolo app. Its NOT casting music from your phone to the Eversolo. Works pretty well. Look up the Darko Audio video on this if you want more details
He is wrongji

Will not argue further except stating rhat it is can never be native under Android or oither platforms except IOS as without API it is impossible. It is just another mirroring tecnique used by Eversolo

Your free to believe what you want to :)
Enjoy your music

He is wrongji

And you are right?
doesn’t make any sense. Everyone who has tested this and knows how it performs, you call someone wrong without using this device.
Wow

He is wrongji
As someone who has the device and tried out this feature, I can tell you it works. I also have a Wiim Pro which doesnt have this - you are forced to use lossy Airplay 2

The reason its possible is a) Apple has made a native Android App (not an API) and b) Eversolo has modified their implemtnation of Android to get around the 48hz resampling (the same thing the USB Audio Pro app does; that app doesnt support Apple Music though)

The apple music .apk file runs on eversolo and it bypasses android's 48khz sampling conversion. The eversolo is more of a phone with audiophile hardware built around it. Just like in android phone, the apple music apk installed in it runs natively (because it is basically a phone). You can touch the screen like in the phone to navigate across the customised android OS. Instead of remote, eversolo cast's its screen to a smartphone where you can control the device just like touching the screen.

I was wrong.
Just checked with my friends in US who was one of the early buyers of A6. Initially the Apple Music was not available as APK and he had cast it from his phone. After an update, the Apple Music has been added though as I think it does not have an inbuilt Google Playstore.
In that case it is absolutely bitferfect with no casting.
It is like playing a local file at its native resolution.
The Darko video I stated was the one in which he had announced that Chromecast supports hires as in the Apple Music app it shows as hires while casting, but later it was found that there was a down conversion when it got casted to the receiver due to limitations within the cast implementation.
I think that video has been taken down now.

just for those who like the hires option in Apple Music and do not have options other than Chormecast or Airplay, you can stream up to 24bit/96khz losses Apple Music files (only from Android phones) using Bluetooth LDAC codec.
For lossless, you will have to enable Developer Options (need to do it only once by tapping on Build Number under About Phone 7 times).
Then go under Developer Option, and under the LDAC Codec playback quality option, enable Optimised for Audio. This you will have to do every time that you connect to Bluetooth, ofcourse not needed if you have a rooted phone.

Topping P50 won't work with Wiim Pro, requires 1.5v or more.
Topping is 1V.

I used allo Shanti in the past, had a clear improvement.
I tested the WiiM Pro with a homemade 5VDC/1A linear power supply. The current draw is less than 500mA in operation. I put a decent-sized heatsink on the regulator, and the box of my homemade PS is almost all aluminum, acting like an extension of the heatsink. The box gets pretty warm to the touch, especially since I leave it on all the time. I need to add a power switch to this box.
I am using Allo Shanti, which again has two rails of supply,5V 3A and another 5V 1A
I'd buy them if I could find them. Either the Shanti or the Nirvana.
Why don't you try Topping p50? Reviews suggest , It's good too. Loan it and try it.
Spending Rs. 12k on a Streamer that costs 17k ($200) seems a little silly, especially since the P50 is a bit of an overkill (it was designed for the 50 series Topping stack).
Apple chargers are good. But I don't think it will be as good as a nirvana smps.
What are these "apple" chargers? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
" WiiM ULTRA " - Guys, will it compete with Eversolo, hope time will reveal it :)
Unless there is another DAC "upgrade" the Ultra will be useful for only those who have access to DSD 256 and DSD512 files. For most of us who are using an external DAC and have only 44/16 or 192/24 files the Wimm Pro via the COAS (SPDIF) output is good enough.
Get me a streamer which can do DSD with .iso support, SSD internal and hdd external storage option , Apple Music Native, 5.1 music with DTS, something which can be used as a media server and a CDT with ripping support that too around 70-80k price range.
Does the Eversolo support Roon? Just asking since the EverSolo does so much else. I wondered if they threw in Roon support.
On the topic of Roon is there any alternate application that works like Roon?

A friend of mine who has a library of nearly 2 lakh songs (many ripped from his humongous collection of CDs and LPs and even cassettes) finds Roon the best application for library management including integration with streaming services. Since it is pricey, he tried its time-limited free version while comparing with many other like Plex and several other free and paid software before finally buying a life time subscription of Roon.
However do not expect any boost in sound quality.
I would suggest try the time-limited version before buying.

A friend of mine who has a library of nearly 2 lakh songs (many ripped from his humongous collection of CDs and LPs and even cassettes) finds Roon the best application for library management including integration with streaming services. Since it is pricey, he tried its time-limited free version while comparing with many other like Plex and several other free and paid software before finally buying a life time subscription of Roon.
However do not expect any boost in sound quality.
I would suggest try the time-limited version before buying.
I agree. Roon is primarily for library management. My song library exceeds 30,000 songs.

Does the Eversolo support Roon? Just asking since the EverSolo does so much else. I wondered if they threw in Roon support.
Yes, it is Roon certified. I over 3TB of flac and DSD files on NAS, which go to Eversolo over network.

Roon is a very very good software if you use qobuz and offline files, one reason why I was not sold on Roon is because it cannot play .iso DSD files which eversolo can.
Didn’t want to to through the pain of extracting.

Yes, Audirvana

Yes, it is Roon certified. I over 3TB of flac and DSD files on NAS, which go to Eversolo over network.

Roon is a very very good software if you use qobuz and offline files, one reason why I was not sold on Roon is because it cannot play .iso DSD files which eversolo can. Didn’t want to to through the pain of extracting.

Yes, Audirvana
Wow, no wonder the Eversolo has such a fan following. The Hifi Rose which costs more does not do Roon.

At a ridiculous price, it was available at The revolver club on similar pricing I think, better to order directly from amazon.com during black friday and use a forwarding company, should be cheaper.
If you find a good deal on black friday please post since I am also looking to order one however shipping through amazon.com to India will again incur custom duty. I prefer Shop&Ship service. Is there any other way to ship please share

If you find a good deal on black friday please post since I am also looking to order one however shipping through amazon.com to India will again incur custom duty. I prefer Shop&Ship service. Is there any other way to ship please share
Use a forwarding company like Shipito(that I prefer) , you can than manage your own package as per your requirement, like remove the invoice and add the lower price to custom declaration to save on customs.

Use a forwarding company like Shipito(that I prefer) , you can than manage your own package as per your requirement, like remove the invoice and add the lower price to custom declaration to save on customs.
I have a SnS flex package which allows me to lower down the shipping cost compared to the SnS basic package. One thing I would like to understand is how to remove the invoice methed? Also Amazon has a policy to combine the package of different product into one and ship together in US. I will have to supply the Amazon.com invoice to SnS service, will shipito allow other invoice service if I purchase it from Amazon.com?

I have a SnS flex package which allows me to lower down the shipping cost compared to the SnS basic package. One thing I would like to understand is how to remove the invoice methed? Also Amazon has a policy to combine the package of different product into one and ship together in US. I will have to supply the Amazon.com invoice to SnS service, will shipito allow other invoice service if I purchase it from Amazon.com?
They have a service to let you do whatever with the package.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back