WiiM PRO

WiiM PRO Plus is expected by next month positively August 5th

It would come with a AKM 4493SEQ DAC and other minor changes

Price is expected around 25K

If it empresses, I would sell PRO and get PRO Plus
What is Wiim Pro Plus? I have been unable to find any news on this!

What is Wiim Pro Plus? I have been unable to find any news on this!
Though any official news yet to be seen but confirmed by WiiM Team

WiiM Pro+ = WiiM Pro + Better ADC + Better DAC + OPAMP

Soon to get an announcement in their website

A latest update on the upcoming WiiM PRO Plus from the WiiM Team :

Quick overview of the value propositions that WiiM Pro Plus brings to the table:

1. Simplified System: Connect directly to your amplifier or powered speaker, no external DAC required.
2. Superior Audio Quality: Comparable to a WiiM Pro connected to an external DAC (up to $500 in price).
3. Cost-Effective: Save on the costs of an external DAC and cables.
4. Enhanced Analog Input Quality: Improved audio quality for analog input sources such as TVs, record players, or MP3 players.
5. Compatibility Solutions: Resolves issues with certain low-end DACs that struggle with clock handling, variable sample rate/bit depth, or don't support up to 24-bit/192kHz digital input.

A latest update on the upcoming WiiM PRO Plus from the WiiM Team :

Quick overview of the value propositions that WiiM Pro Plus brings to the table:

1. Simplified System: Connect directly to your amplifier or powered speaker, no external DAC required.
2. Superior Audio Quality: Comparable to a WiiM Pro connected to an external DAC (up to $500 in price).
3. Cost-Effective: Save on the costs of an external DAC and cables.
4. Enhanced Analog Input Quality: Improved audio quality for analog input sources such as TVs, record players, or MP3 players.
5. Compatibility Solutions: Resolves issues with certain low-end DACs that struggle with clock handling, variable sample rate/bit depth, or don't support up to 24-bit/192kHz digital input.
So, basically a better DAC compared to WiiM Pro.

So, basically a better DAC compared to WiiM Pro.
Obviously !!

This will be a welcome one by people who are in the process of setting an hifi system and who are looking for an al in one solution

Personally, I would benefit from the Plus model, where I will have a Streamer with quality DAC, along with Digital inputs, make my setup simple and less cable in the chain

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back