With my hurry decisions...Did I waste my money? or Did I waste the extra speakers?

Re: With my hurry decisions...Did I waste my money? or Did I waste the extra speakers

Taga Surround S-100 is just terrific in terms of sound clarity and surround effect.

Taga Center C-100 is crisp and clear, that is what meant for...for dialogues handling during the movies. Havent tested with Music so far.

Wish I could attach some pics, seems forum has some quota limitations, saying exceeded quota limit. Dont know why, may be the admins will take care of that.:lol:

Great..

If you attach the pics directly (From dekstop) to the post, then 5 is the limit.. YOu will need to use external image hosting sites to share links on the post.. Little tedious..

If you use android mobile, then use tapatalk app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en

All you need to do is, open you thread, reply to the post & attach images from gallery.. Makes life lot easier..

Re: With my hurry decisions...Did I waste my money? or Did I waste the extra speakers

This is my setup now....
Due to an existing wooden tv cabinet... i dont have much options to put my floor standers in any other way. But I guess this is also fine...
d14f2c1992fe101d6cea12a35896447e.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This is my setup now....
Due to an existing wooden tv cabinet... i dont have much options to put my floor standers in any other way. But I guess this is also fine...

TV stand looks awesome.. :thumbsup:

The TV stand in nearly 8 feet wide i guess. (thats my design though:lol:)
When I got it made...I have absolutely no idea that I may go for floorstanding speakers ... otherwise, I could have made it short to provide more space for FS.

Any way... that money I spent just for show purpose. I could have invested in good audio gear instead :indifferent14:
It makes my hall look nice though...

Money -> Experimentation
Experimentation -> Learning
Learning -> Rationality

You now own a great set-up. Congratulations :)

I think you should move the FS a bit forward, specially the one near the side wall on the right. Generally the FS play well when provided with some space around them.
This made a big difference to my FS-52s.

PS: If you are happy with the way they sound, please ignore my comments completely :)

You are right rajathv8. Moving forward is definitely better. I have 1 year old baby and she is trying to walk now. She always goes near those FS :lol:
Atleast for some more time, I have to push them back. :)

You see the pink bands on top of them... I tied them behind, to the wall

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back