Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Try BX series, if this rediculous MI issue continues to drag. What irritated the most was, even when the issue is well known, when I chatted with the customer service, they went through the whole rigmarole as if this is something unique to me. That really pi$$ed me off.

BX 65 inch should be negotiable to ~1.5L pretty soon. From what I understand, LG has a huge inventory of this model, and with C1 ready to launch, Somy J series coming at a lesser premium than before, at least for this model, it is likely to be a buyers market.

ATB.
I agree the TV is good no question on that but the service seems groundbreaking level pathetic.

I agree the TV is good no question on that but the service seems groundbreaking level pathetic.
The issue is that Mi 75 isn't being mass produced. Company makes 50 units and sell it. This is why it isn't coming to flipkart. Shortage of chips for a 75 inch big panel is also contributing factor. Only solution I think is ask someone trustful to place an order for you or use his account if their account works.

What was the cost? Can you share some images?
Have added pics here:

Cost, can't reveal on the public forum. My apologies.
Also, the TV comes with 3 Years comprehensive LG warranty.

Let me bow out here as I am digressing from the forum's focus. Wishing everyone happy viewing!

Last edited:
Have added pics here:

Cost, can't reveal on the public forum. My apologies.
Also, the TV comes with 3 Years comprehensive LG warranty.

Let me bow out here as I am digressing from the forum's focus. Wishing everyone happy viewing!
TV looks great. Installed little high to my liking to be honest. Invest in a good soundbar too. LG GX is great TV for HDR lovers.

TV looks great. Installed little high to my liking to be honest. Invest in a good soundbar too. LG GX is great TV for HDR lovers.
Great observation on the height and soundbar... Identical comment in the other group...

Great observation on the height and soundbar... Identical comment in the other group...

Hahahahaha. I guess every TV enthusiasts checks for this. Something like this is best for positioning

Attachments

• IMG_20210718_023104.jpg
    IMG_20210718_023104.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 68
This is the first time in my life that I can't order a product even after it's in stock and I have tried almost all possible solutions but seems like MI doesn't care about pre sale experience too. The product is out of stock on Flipkart from months and most porbably will not be available and the sadest part is there's no other alternative. Feeli

I too tried and tried for 40 days and finally got hold of TV's one for me and another for my Friend from Vijay Sales HYDERABAD that too with a high level recommendation. Try from Vijay Sales if you have it in your City. It was there in Stock for a brief period on MI App 3 days ago. Try local.mi.com. But the TV is just awesome. Worth the wait.

Got my replacement tv yesterday. Did some quick check and everything seems to be ok. ARC handshake issue as expected is there. Would appreciate Mi for their no question asked replacement without any hue and cry. I didn't notice in difference in panel brightness and I don't think Mi is going to degrade or swap panel anytime soon.

On the ARC issue , they said they donot have a solution right now. But the issue has been highlighted to the software team. They mentioned that they have a couple of open tickets on this same issue and will revert with the final outcome once they hear from the software team. I also requested and sent a mail asking them if they can list a set of compatible soundbar and AVR which are working with Mi tv without any issues . Atleast that would ensure people who have not invested in audio devices and plan to do so can make the right decision.

After the panel on my Samsung UE65KU6175 just started going bad after 4 years (and the manufacturer and retailer won't do anything about it), I decided to look for a new tv with certain criteria. The LG 75 NANO91 and this Mi Q1 ticked the most boxes for me, but I decided to go with the Q1 as the reviews of the LG (and most other LGs) complain about poor brightness levels, whereas the reviews of the Q1 have been surprisingly positive in all the areas I care about.

The Q1 will hopefully be delivered this afternoon. Does anyone have any links to calibration guides/walkthroughs for this specific tv at all (in English)? Any links or trips would be greatly appreciated!

Got my replacement tv yesterday. Did some quick check and everything seems to be ok. ARC handshake issue as expected is there. Would appreciate Mi for their no question asked replacement without any hue and cry. I didn't notice in difference in panel brightness and I don't think Mi is going to degrade or swap panel anytime soon.

On the ARC issue , they said they donot have a solution right now. But the issue has been highlighted to the software team. They mentioned that they have a couple of open tickets on this same issue and will revert with the final outcome once they hear from the software team. I also requested and sent a mail asking them if they can list a set of compatible soundbar and AVR which are working with Mi tv without any issues . Atleast that would ensure people who have not invested in audio devices and plan to do so can make the right decision.

Some updates regarding the new replacement panel

- Firmware is the old one. Tried updating without any success
- The Yellow tint issue I had in my previous panel is considerably less...almost non existent with some quick picture settings tweak

I recently bought a new AVR for the dedicated HT room, so connected my 2.5 years old Pioneer Elite AVR with Q1 75". HDMI with ARC seem to work flawlessly between the TV and AVR including CEC controls like Volume adjustment, auto power on/off. Also the TV's remote works well with the Fire stick 4K except for the home screen. Pressing on TV remote takes me back to TV's home screen while in Fire stick's HDMI port. I think that is understandable.

But I couldn't get audio on the AVR over HDMI ARC while playing content from any of the built-in apps on the TV. The AVR shows TV on the display and volume control works over CEC but no audio on TV/AVR.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong. But ARC works well with Fire stick and I typically don't use TV apps. So it is not a completely hopeless situation.

Last edited:
I recently bought a new AVR for the dedicated HT room, so connected my 2.5 years old Pioneer Elite AVR with Q1 75". HDMI with ARC seem to work flawlessly between the TV and AVR including CEC controls like Volume adjustment, auto power on/off. Also the TV's remote works well with the Fire stick 4K except for the home screen. Pressing on TV remote takes me back to TV's home screen while in Fire stick's HDMI port. I think that is understandable.

But I couldn't get audio on the AVR over HDMI ARC while playing content from any of the built-in apps on the TV. The AVR shows TV on the display and volume control works over CEC but no audio on TV/AVR.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong. But ARC works well with Fire stick and I typically don't use TV apps. So it is not a completely hopeless situation.
Yes, the TV has bug.. a lot of us are facing similar issue. Don't think that MI is going to resolve this. Consider this as a non smart TV and you should be happy.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back