Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Thanks, @lightgamer, and @IonHawk for your suggestions. MI seems to be a better choice in terms of my requirements.

Have another query, especially to those who have procured MI QLED 77:

When I am trying to order (for Lucknow), I am running into issues:
  1. If I order just the TV, then the website and the app both show an error that "we're unable to deliver products over ₹ 49999 to your Pincode using cash on delivery". I have not even chosen the payment mode till now
  2. If I order TV + Warranty, the error seen is "Our delivery partners currently do not service orders above ₹ 75000 to your region"
I even connected with the helpdesk who said that TV is deliverable in my area.

What may I be missing here?
Have you found the solution I'm facing the same issue

I think most folks facing this talked to Mi support and they did something from the backend to place the order, in case you haven't tried it yet
Tried they said mail to the support don't know why a company like this big don't even have a good ecommerce solution.

Thanks, @lightgamer, and @IonHawk for your suggestions. MI seems to be a better choice in terms of my requirements.

Have another query, especially to those who have procured MI QLED 77:

When I am trying to order (for Lucknow), I am running into issues:
  1. If I order just the TV, then the website and the app both show an error that "we're unable to deliver products over ₹ 49999 to your Pincode using cash on delivery". I have not even chosen the payment mode till now
  2. If I order TV + Warranty, the error seen is "Our delivery partners currently do not service orders above ₹ 75000 to your region"
I even connected with the helpdesk who said that TV is deliverable in my area.

What may I be missing here?
Have you found solution?

I don't want the price to be lower but the HDFC discount was huge however I missed that but want to claim again the discount is still available on Flipkart but it's out of stock there.
In case you are still looking to buy this TV, noticed that the 7.5K HDFC card discount is back on mi site.

I think most folks facing this talked to Mi support and they did something from the backend to place the order, in case you haven't tried it yet
I faced the same problem where I was not even seeing any credit card/net banking option. Very frustrating and I spoke and chatted to MI support and they had no solution. I asked if they could give me an f-code or something but no. Anyway, finally one support executive suggested I create a new account with a different email id and that worked. Really crazy I know but that’s how it was for me.

I faced the same problem where I was not even seeing any credit card/net banking option. Very frustrating and I spoke and chatted to MI support and they had no solution. I asked if they could give me an f-code or something but no. Anyway, finally one support executive suggested I create a new account with a different email id and that worked. Really crazy I know but that’s how it was for me.
Did you order? What was the price you paid?

Can you tell the exact steps you follow?

Just created an account with a new email ID but still same issue. Kindly help badly want to purchase it and it's not available anywhere else.

Use different browser, clear cache, maybe use VPN with Indian server.
Tried 3 more times with diff devices and email even with completely different IP and VPN still the same error. The product is really good but the portal is so bad even a simple woo-commerce website has a payment method selection option.

This is the first time in my life that I can't order a product even after it's in stock and I have tried almost all possible solutions but seems like MI doesn't care about pre sale experience too. The product is out of stock on Flipkart from months and most porbably will not be available and the sadest part is there's no other alternative. Feeling sad.

Just created an account with a new email ID but still same issue. Kindly help badly want to purchase it and it's not available anywhere else.
Sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel because I experienced the same frustration for many days! Hope you find a solution soon.

How's it?
Haven't seen the other models, so can't compare. But stand alone, I must say, it is a beauty. Was watching "Jeremy Clarkson Farm" on Amazon Prime, what picture perfect photography, and all came alive on this TV.
Thanks for asking.

Haven't seen the other models, so can't compare. But stand alone, I must say, it is a beauty. Was watching "Jeremy Clarkson Farm" on Amazon Prime, what picture perfect photography, and all came alive on this TV.
Thanks for asking.
The price is too high not in budget I'll love to buy Mi QLED 75 but this issue is just ridiculous.

The price is too high not in budget I'll love to buy Mi QLED 75 but this issue is just ridiculous.
Try BX series, if this rediculous MI issue continues to drag. What irritated the most was, even when the issue is well known, when I chatted with the customer service, they went through the whole rigmarole as if this is something unique to me. That really pi$$ed me off.

BX 65 inch should be negotiable to ~1.5L pretty soon. From what I understand, LG has a huge inventory of this model, and with C1 ready to launch, Somy J series coming at a lesser premium than before, at least for this model, it is likely to be a buyers market.

ATB.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back