Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Congrats for your purchase. Where did you buy it?
Mi.com, but Flipkart has more discounts available sadly, and it was not deliverable to my location, so I ordered it from Mi.com. Life is all about enjoyment and experience, so I just purchased it with a 5000 discount.

congratulation.....goof that finally you could get one . Let us know your initial impression once it is installed
Sure, right now, the only concern is the ARC issue. Also, @vikrantxtrad, Kindly suggest to me where I can buy an extended warranty?

You have to change that setting once.. Once its set to HDMI 2.1 you enable CEC and enjoy

Yes, this is my whole point - if I disable CEC/eARC, it works. So I have the choice of either using CEC/eARC or having access to picture settings - this shouldn't be the case and is clearly a bug.
You have to change that setting once.. Once its set to HDMI 2.1 you enable CEC and enjoy

For picture settings, long press the patchwall button.

Sure, right now, the only concern is the ARC issue. Also, @vikrantxtrad, Kindly suggest to me where I can buy an extended warranty?
Congratulations Garv, I haven't purchased Extended warranty so I can't help here. I think it's good idea to buy one but I never buy.

Mi.com, but Flipkart has more discounts available sadly, and it was not deliverable to my location, so I ordered it from Mi.com. Life is all about enjoyment and experience, so I just purchased it with a 5000 discount.
1.23 is great price. Don't think much about 5k-10k rupees in life. Life is really short and unexpected. I have felt it already in Covid times. Enjoy it every second.

Congratulations Garv, I haven't purchased Extended warranty so I can't help here. I think it's good idea to buy one but I never buy.

yo

The TV is with 1+1 warranty. Ideally that should be enough and is industry standard. But if you want to have peace of mind , you can look at 3rd party providers like zopper , onsitego and gowarranty. Do go through the T&Cs fine prints as I see mixed reviews on the net

Last edited:
:)

This thread is the user manual.

Just kidding, there was no user manual that came. Moreover, there is no online manual as well.:mad:
Indeed! Given that the TV comes with such minimalistic remote with multi function buttons, mi should have provided a user guide. I came to know about some short cuts like long pressing mi button to bring up the settings menu from this thread. They should have at least provided an online manual and on screen short description/tip about each menu options.

yo

The TV is with 1+1 warranty. Ideally that should be enough and is industry standard. But if you want to have peace of mind , you can look at 3rd party providers like zopper , onsitego and gowarranty. Do go through the T&Cs fine prints as I see mixed reviews on the net
Just found that MI also provides 1 year extra warranty for this TV in Rs. 3799 is it worthy? Or I should purchase from others?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back