Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

I guess, yes with FS.. screen went black. Had to recycle FS's power.
I encountered same problem yesterday night again. The screen went blank and nothing could bring it back to life. Disconnected all HDMI / USB devices . recycled power , used different power source but still the TV wont work. Infact the TV did boot and had a extremely dim display as i could hear sound while i was scrolling through the mi tv remote. On looking closer to the screen , i could see the home screen patchwall menu but that was vey faint. Recorded the video and have uploaded to youtube

Logged a call with Mi service center . Donot want to jump to conclusion but i feel like this could be led backlight issue .

Today morning when i switched on the TV , all was fine again. Lets see how long does that work.

Last edited:
I encountered same problem yesterday night again. The screen went blank and nothing could bring it back to life. Disconnected all HDMI / USB devices . recycled power , used different power source but still the TV wont work. Infact the TV did boot and had a extremely dim display as i could hear sound while i was scrolling through the mi tv remote. On looking closer to the screen , i could see the home screen patchwall menu but that was vey faint. Recorded the video and have uploaded to youtube

Logged a call with Mi service center . Donot want to jump to conclusion but i feel like this could be led backlight issue .

Today morning when i switched on the TV , all was fine again. Lets see how long does that work.
You bought this tv in june right ?
And got it replaced once and the 2nd tv is now giving you issues.
Could happen to any product..
Hmm.

That's why I'm purchasing extended warranty as the product is good but the company doens't have a good track record.

This indeed is a problem. Your replaced TV was made in which month?

That's why I'm purchasing extended warranty as the product is good but the company doens't have a good track record.
Yes..better do so. I already have. No doubt this tv is very good but these niggles have sort of shaken my confidence on the reliability . But as said , out of so many users ...I could be the unlucky one having this issue.

The first issue was possibly a Transit damage which didn't come to my notice initially. The second one for sure is a faulty panel issue.

You bought this tv in june right ?
And got it replaced once and the 2nd tv is now giving you issues.
Could happen to any product..
Hmm.
Bought in June first week. All was well till I noticed dead / damaged pixels on bottom of screen in July 1st week. TV got replaced in July 2nd week and now this problem occurs

You are likely to have an option for refund too now. Maybe take refund if you want.
Not sure on refund...would consider it as last option as long as Mi doesn't give up. After watching on 75 inch , it's difficult for me to move back to smaller real estate . The nearest 65 inch FALD Sony x9000H is 40K costlier than what I paid for this tv . Just wish that this would be the last replacement that they make.

Not sure on refund...would consider it as last option as long as Mi doesn't give up. After watching on 75 inch , it's difficult for me to move back to smaller real estate . The nearest 65 inch FALD Sony x9000H is 40K costlier than what I paid for this tv . Just wish that this would be the last replacement that they make.
Faulty panel is a common thing among all OEMs, most likely you will get good one next time. It's just the hassle which is unpleasant.

Hello friends joining the MI TV Q1 75 inch family - ordered on Sunday and was delivered today the TV delivered by BluDart. As you can see in pic graduating from 46 inch Samsung 8 yr old TV 5 series smart TV to 75 inch ( you can observe the huge difference it will make for my drg room). Paid the full amount of 1,27,999/- on Mi app as I do not have HDFC card.

But not disappointed for not getting discount as I am more happy for the size you are getting for the amount of money paid as compared to Samsung.

Rdksrk1.jpg

Faulty panel is a common thing among all OEMs, most likely you will get good one next time. It's just the hassle which is unpleasant.
Things which require reliability are electricity, health,car, tv, phone, wife, etc
Dont want much hassle with these or life can be unpleasant.
I would advise him to go for a better brand, even if costlier and in 65".
Worst case it conks off after warranty expires or the company says bye bye to India. Who will you claim a warranty from ?

Things which require reliability are electricity, health,car, tv, phone, wife, etc
Worst case it conks off after warranty expires or the company says bye bye to India. Who will you claim a warranty from ?
You can go. No one is stopping you.

Agree. But still would stick with Mi . I donot have much confidence on the big 3 either . My own samsung tv went bust just after 1 year warranty . The other day my friend bought a brand new Samsung Q70T and realized after few hours of usage that the panel has a hairline crack inside the panel.

Shit happens at times but ...this time I am at the receiving end !!!

Can't draw a general conclusion just because I am having trouble. Still believe this TV has a lot to offer at this price and i find no sense investing additional money for downgrading

Agree. But still would stick with Mi . I donot have much confidence on the big 3 either . My own samsung tv went bust just after 1 year warranty . The other day my friend bought a brand new Samsung Q70T and realized after few hours of usage that the panel has a hairline crack inside the panel.

Shit happens at times but ...this time I am at the receiving end !!!

Can't draw a general conclusion just because I am having trouble. Still believe this TV has a lot to offer at this price and i find no sense investing additional money for downgrading
I had the same experience with Samsung TV. My Samsung TV bought in 2013 spending Rs 80,000/- for a 46 inch started problem with screen vertical lines exactly after 1 year warranty and I had to spend again 25 K for replacement. SO total I had spent Rs 1 lakh on a 46 inch TV between 2013 - 2016.

So even good brands fail. No exception

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back