Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

I had the same experience with Samsung TV. My Samsung TV bought in 2013 spending Rs 80,000/- for a 46 inch started problem with screen vertical lines exactly after 1 year warranty and I had to spend again 25 K for replacement. SO total I had spent Rs 1 lakh on a 46 inch TV between 2013 - 2016.

So even good brands fail. No exception
I am awaiting panel replacement on my 7 months old Samsung 6 series.

Life time of electronics in India is always like a lottery. You need luck.

One thing which I am compelled to mention time and again is that Mi's service has been nothing short of exceptional. The service head called me in the evening and told me that a replacement unit has been approved and will get dispatched day after.

Out of curiosity I asked him whether he is recieving complaints of this TV from other owners and he said that he is aware of one more owner whose tv got replaced due to vertical lines appearing after a few days. Rest all are doing good.

If I compare that to my friends brand new Q70T , Samsung has still not been able to arrange an inspection to process a replacement even after a week of registering complaint. Guess the big 3 take Indian consumers for granted

Hello friends joining the MI TV Q1 75 inch family - ordered on Sunday and was delivered today the TV delivered by BluDart. As you can see in pic graduating from 46 inch Samsung 8 yr old TV 5 series smart TV to 75 inch ( you can observe the huge difference it will make for my drg room). Paid the full amount of 1,27,999/- on Mi app as I do not have HDFC card.

But not disappointed for not getting discount as I am more happy for the size you are getting for the amount of money paid as compared to Samsung.

View attachment 60144
Yes it's big I remember my father said in desi style 'Ya kai picture hall ki screen h

One thing which I am compelled to mention time and again is that Mi's service has been nothing short of exceptional. The service head called me in the evening and told me that a replacement unit has been approved and will get dispatched day after.

Out of curiosity I asked him whether he is recieving complaints of this TV from other owners and he said that he is aware of one more owner whose tv got replaced due to vertical lines appearing after a few days. Rest all are doing good.

If I compare that to my friends brand new Q70T , Samsung has still not been able to arrange an inspection to process a replacement even after a week of registering complaint. Guess the big 3 take Indian consumers for granted
Amazing man. Getting replacment in 1-2 days is simply great.

Also guys give suggestions for extended warranty as it's cheap on MI currently 3800rs for a full year extra warranty.
Panel already has warranty for 2 years.

You should go for extra warranty for sure. You have other options as well.. Oneassist, onsitego etc.

Also guys give suggestions for extended warranty as it's cheap on MI currently 3800rs for a full year extra warranty.
Can you guys confirm if we can buy extended warranty on MI products from MI, if you bought a MI product from Amazon or flipkart?

Still believe this TV has a lot to offer at this price and i find no sense investing additional money for downgrading
Completely agree. Rather put that money in other upgrades across the chain, as I used this as an opportunity to change my AVR.

I plan to use this TV as dumb display panel. I am currently using 4k Firestick, that also I am contemplating to change to Nvidia Shield Pro.

Guys I have a strange question the TV mount I have a paper and it's written that Maximum load capacity is 30KG. Can you confirm about it that you have received the same or not?

Beta, i have already gone with the cx lg.
Well done. That is a far superior product than what we are discussing here.

For the MI camp, don't bother with third party warranty support companies such as oneassist, etc. They are utterly useless. You are better of insuring the TV with a reputed consumer durables insurance provider post the warranty period.

For the MI camp, don't bother with third party warranty support companies such as oneassist, etc. They are utterly useless. You are better of insuring the TV with a reputed consumer durables insurance provider post the warranty period.
Which one is reputable in your opinion

Can please share some more details about your first hand experience with third party warranty services such as oneassist, onsitego etc. This would really be nice and enlighten FMs.

Beta, i have already gone with the cx lg.
Some ppl here are over attached to a display unit..
I think the same can be said about you as well. You and few other FMs seem to be over attached to panels from certain brands. To me it almost feels like some of you trying to show off that you own a superior product.

Personally, I bought a Mi TV not because I can't afford other "superior" product. I have my reasons why I bought the Mi TV but I don't want someone to validate my decision and pass comments on it.

I hope you can understand and respect other's free will.

Can please share some more details about your first hand experience with third party warranty services such as oneassist, onsitego etc. This would really be nice and enlighten FMs.
I don't have first hand experience. I know how their business model works. They are nothing but a liaison office that outsources repair work. These companies are incapable of sourcing a genuine spare part for your TV, if something were to go wrong. In the end, they are going to go to MI or whoever the manufacturer is for a spare part, which even you can do outside of warranty. Why even bother with them! Besides; the quality of repair is questionable as they are not engineers from the manufacturer. They don't have circuit diagrams and official repair manuals from the manufacturer. What you will experience is a service engineer trying to pry open a part with a screw driver, as they don't know the right way to open it.

More than these useless third party repair providers, insure the device. If it breaks, its not question of repair, its just replacement and you getting back the insured declared value of the product. Isn't this better than repair? I think so.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back