Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Has anyone taken an extended warranty for this TV? I'm thinking of getting an extended warranty, but not sure on where to get one from. Does Mi offer that option?
Just went back and checked, I'd taken a +2 years warranty directly from Flipkart at the time of purchase. It cost some 8K for the +2 years.

Hi All,
Looking to buy this TV. What would be the best possible price to get it during the big billion days? Looks like there's isn't much discount other than 3k on selling price plus 1750 discount on card. This isn't the price unlike much cheaper prices discussed in this thread. Should I wait for any other offer period? Please advise.

Hi All,
Looking to buy this TV. What would be the best possible price to get it during the big billion days? Looks like there's isn't much discount other than 3k on selling price plus 1750 discount on card. This isn't the price unlike much cheaper prices discussed in this thread. Should I wait for any other offer period? Please advise.
Axis/ICICI card discount is Rs.7000. So net payable is Rs.117999.

If you go for no cost EMI, you need to pay Rs.109523.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1251).png
    Screenshot (1251).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 41
I need help.

I have an old AVR and I am more than happy with it. Before 4k, there was no confusion but with 4K TV coming in picture, everything seems to be out the place. This picture represents my setup before 4K TV.

1.JPG

Onkyo AVR has ARC (but I have never used it) and optical/toslink port. I am ok (for the time being) if I don't get HD Audio from my Blu Ray collection which I stream from my NAS through Nvidia shield.

I think I will have to connect Nvidia shield & Fie TV stick to my TV HDMI ports and onkyo AVR to the TV's eARC port. No sure.

I don't plan to change my AVR as of now.

Please suggest me how should I connect all these devices with my Mi 75.

Last edited:
Thinking of pulling the trigger...... Should I? Have a newish AVR with eARC and a FIRESTICK 4K. Would be replacing a 1080P LG LED.

How is the quality of 720/1080 p upscaling. How is the quality of normal DTH channels.

Unable to take decision on this. Samsung 65" frame will be better than this? Both are on same price

Got it for 102k. Includes 11.5k exchange value. Unfortunately, I forgot to add the extended warranty. Spoke with FK support. They asked me to get it from Jeevs, their service partner.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back