Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

This has happened to me also with FS4K.
The resolution reverts back to 1080p on itself.
I think it's due to some handshake issue with hdcp protocol while the FS4K is alredy booted up, and the TV is switched on later.
Then I powered up the FS4K from the TVs usb port which solved the issue.
Now the FS4K boots up only after TV is switched on. The resolution never got changed again!
Thanks.

Is Mi TV able to provide enough power to Firestick 4k (or max)?

The FS4K uses very little power.
I read in CNET about FS4K being able to run on TV usb power.
But do your own research and pls don't hold me responsible if something goes wrong 😜
The issue is I am using a Micro USB OTG Cable with Y Splitter (something like this) + USB to RJ45 LAN with fire tv stick for a stable internet connection. TV might not be able to give enough power for all this.

So, I guess, I will have to live with this. :confused:

But I have a Nvidia Shield Pro for my high quality requirements. :cool:

I use firetv stick in all TVs because my wife and kid are more comfortable with it (same type of remote/navigation in all rooms) .... and they don't mind 1080.

The issue is I am using a Micro USB OTG Cable with Y Splitter (something like this) + USB to RJ45 LAN with fire tv stick for a stable internet connection. TV might not be able to give enough power for all this.

So, I guess, I will have to live with this. :confused:

But I have a Nvidia Shield Pro for my high quality requirements. :cool:

I use firetv stick in all TVs because my wife and kid are more comfortable with it (same type of remote/navigation in all rooms) .... and they don't mind 1080.
Wifi 6 router or Wifi 5 connection can solve this issue I have streamed 80Mbps bitrate movies on wifi 5 without any lag or buffer.

@neogen and anyone I'm thinking to buy FireStick 4K for the TV but saw in this thread that the FS4K is not a good device and has poor quality than the TV Apps. Is it still true? Kindly help|
I moved from Firestick 4K to Nvidia Shield Pro. Way better experience and worth the investment.

I moved from Firestick 4K to Nvidia Shield Pro. Way better experience and worth the investment.
Can someone help me with video and Audio settings? Specially video as I'm not happy with current settings and kinda messed them up

Can anyone help me to get the best settings in the "HDR Game" profile to play on ps5? The colors are not very real.

THANKS!

Hi every one,

I'm from Poland and recently I've tried to update my MI Q1 75" OLED TV but no luck (I tried India VPN too). My tv stuck on 1328 firmware. Is there any chance to get an update?

The local service center guys in Gurgaon don't have the latest v3270 firmware for 75" qled, they have 2148 only.

Incase you're on a version less than 2148, I would advise you to contact your local service center for upgrade to 2148. In case you're not able to get them to upgrade, you can message me, I can possibly arrange an upgrade file you can use yourself.
Hi can I have the upgrade file for mi75? I am on 1708 firmware.

Hi every one,

I'm from Poland and recently I've tried to update my MI Q1 75" OLED TV but no luck (I tried India VPN too). My tv stuck on 1328 firmware. Is there any chance to get an update?
hello, also join the request. If anyone has a firmware file please contact me.

It's not very easy to find an update even with vpn, how does anyone else have the installation file? Where does anyone get it? Can someone send me the latest firmware as well?

If there are no updates, try vpn. Countries: Israel, Bulgaria, Russia. Current version: QTG3.200305.006.5135.

Back