Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Thanks for your time checking this!, glad to hear I'm not alone, so then we can conclude this is a common issue. What really puzzles me is how on earth this wasn't noticed by anyone?o_O, as described, it is glaring obvious that the blacks are crushed with the luma enabled and that's how it looks as soon as one changes from anything to HDMI or between HDMI's.

This should be reported to Xiaomi. To me, the most critical bug!!
Honestly speaking the TV was a good buy, all the hardwares are really good for the price I paid but the gobar software is shit shit as shit they should have used stock android, their so called techy shit Sandeep is so stupid.

Actually All TV's should be pure dumb displays and nothing else

- let people connect consoles/ set top boxes etc
- saves cost
- removes unnecessary hardware components
- still wonder why they still come with TV tuners this age and time.

Hope some brand comes with Dumb Displays with less cost and purely concentrating on display performance.

Honestly speaking the TV was a good buy, all the hardwares are really good for the price I paid but the gobar software is shit shit as shit they should have used stock android, their so called techy shit Sandeep is so stupid.
Agreed, I bought it at 1.1L at launch and panel is quite good. I use the shield pro so no real issues except ARC and adaptive luma. both I manage through a macro on the harmony remote so it’s a button click to toggle off and on.

Guys at about 144k with 3 yrs warranty at 9k, its working out about 135k today.

1. Are there better options for 135k? Over all recommendation to buy this tv pls? I will be upgrading from a mitv 55 inch 4k. (Presume it's an led tv)
2. Does the mitv 75 inch wall mount well? Is it the same mount as the 55 inch mitv? Can it wall mount on same bracket used for 55 inch mitv without having to redo the bracket?
3. If i have the firestick or the shield in place does the tv sw come in the way of user experience in anyway?
4. What is the local adaptiv/ luma issue ? Can anyone point me to a relevant message or page to understand the issue?

1: @135K its still a good deal, you will get Vu and Hisense for 10-20K less but they panels are low specs than miTV so its still a bargain
2: Swivel Wall mount could not hold weight and was angled down and had to make them install normal mount. the 55inch normal MiTV mount should work for 75 inch too. anyway the installer guy will install what is recommended not recommended to experiment here, given its a big tv
3: i use Apple TV and use MiTV as dummy display and no issues, it works seamlessly
4: Adaptiv Luma makes black levels better, some dont like and feel its not good and disable. I like it though.
the issue spoken in this forum, is the setting comes back ON if disable, if you switch the TV input.

since i use only Apple TV and always use only 1 Input and never change and also i keep it ON as i like it, its not an issue for me

in my view its not a big deal of an issue, just a small niggle for folks who really find luma bad, for me i feel its good. better back levels

Here is v3270 (Oct 21 security patch). I haven't really explored in much detail but in 10 mins I can't tell any difference from v2148 (Mar 21 security patch) except the boot animation is updated.

Edit : I don't use the tv apps for anything, I use a shield pro, ARC seems to be working fine and no noticeable difference in tv UI responsiveness than the previous version.

File 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h9-VSxueE-6Ln_QIFuFz6JRgmsQDB6DU/view?usp=sharing
File 2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/159yEEw3FZQkp3O6d8UcaPg26x0xbQXWG/view?usp=sharing
Steps : put both files on a usb drive and plug in the top usb port > plug out the power cable > keep pressing back and select button on the remote and point to the center led> plug in the power cable > once the tv boots in recovery, select update file from udisk, then select the zip file
Hello Buddy.. Thanks for sharing the files. My Mi QLED 75 running on v1708. I am not facing any major issues with this version. My Samsung soundbar Q800A and rear speaker SWA-9500S and Playstation 5 are working fine without any issues. But I can see some minor bugs in the prime video, Sun Nxt, and frame drop during the MEMC smooth mode. Is it worth upgrading to v3270 or it is buggy and unstable? Any quality improvement you see?

Hello All. Any one using v3270 in Mi Q1 75" TV. I am not facing any major issues with my current version v1708. My Samsung soundbar Q800A and rear speaker SWA-9500S and Playstation 5 are working fine without any issues. But I can see some minor bugs in the prime video, Sun Nxt, and frame drop during the MEMC smooth mode. Is it worth upgrading to v3270 or it is buggy and unstable? Any quality improvement you see?

Hello All. Any one using v3270 in Mi Q1 75" TV. I am not facing any major issues with my current version v1708. My Samsung soundbar Q800A and rear speaker SWA-9500S and Playstation 5 are working fine without any issues. But I can see some minor bugs in the prime video, Sun Nxt, and frame drop during the MEMC smooth mode. Is it worth upgrading to v3270 or it is buggy and unstable? Any quality improvement you see?
I will advise you to not update.

I disabled a lot of background android system apps using ADB and also limited the background apps to 4 maximum (via developer options in android)
that almost completely removed the lagging and stutter in the native apps .. I still didn't find a solution for my yellow push however (on all my HDMI inputs in 4K UHD )
If someone can tell me how I can adjust the color settings for the Native apps like netflix etc.. I would be very happy.
I can't find it ...color adjustments only work for hdmi inputs it seems also no color adjustment possible in UHD profile.

I also tried connecting a Amazon FireTV 4K Max stick to the TV but then I get bad Netflix quality compared to the native app !
Netflix on the FireTV stick is not using 4k resolution , but I've set all my hdmi ports to hdmi v2.1!... (HDCP2.2. issue?)
Hi
Can You tell me how or link a tutorial?

Hello Buddy.. Thanks for sharing the files. My Mi QLED 75 running on v1708. I am not facing any major issues with this version. My Samsung soundbar Q800A and rear speaker SWA-9500S and Playstation 5 are working fine without any issues. But I can see some minor bugs in the prime video, Sun Nxt, and frame drop during the MEMC smooth mode. Is it worth upgrading to v3270 or it is buggy and unstable? Any quality improvement you see?
Just saw this, you're unlikely to see any improvements after fw upgrade, if you're mostly happy with the TV and the on device OS/apps, stick with it.

I am currently using 65" Sony 9500J i guess (bought in 2021) full array backlit one and I feel the urge to go for 75".

Mi is definitely one of the contender but I am also getting the Sony X80K for 1,51,000 and Mi is close to 1.35 i guess.

Should i spend the 16k extra and go for Sony... what do you guys recommend?

So I am in the market for a 75" TV and looking at this, primarily for the panel and the pricing. Questions from owners and people considering it:

* Will be using this with Apple TV as source, which should take care of ignoring what the software on the TV does.

* Model Age: Its a 2yr old model right now. Any issues due to that? Have any of the other manufacturers caught up with it with any decent VFM 75" panel options in the last 2 years locally? I didnt see anything as good from a panel spec option.

* The only other option seemed to be the Sony x90 75" that was 2.2ish, and while the TCL miniLED C835 seems good on paper, no one seems to sell it at all. Both Croma and Reliance Digital in Bangalore said no. TCL dedicated outlets in HSR/Koramangala have closed, and I am wary of buying it from a far away outlet, assuming this is also a sign of service network and quality (also as per amazon reviews). All other FALD QLEDs are much more expensive. And we prefer size over a 65" OLED or miniLED (Q90B) option for under 1.5L.

* Extended Warranty: Buying from amazon has an option of 1yr extended warranty via Mi, or 2 yr from Quess. Is it possible to buy a longer extended warranty from Mi itself? Maybe during installation?

* I assume a stabiliser is a good idea in general? Any recommendations?

Appreciate the help!

I feel it still makes sense and is still a good bargain.
I also use with Apple TV and MiTV is just a dumb display, so TV OS is not an issue for me, though little I used it, it was working fine, may be I was not overloading it with many apps, to slow it down.

stabiliser is a must in my view in India, 4 to 5K for stabiliser is like insurance to your TV.

I got 3 years free extended warranty from mi, when I purchased from them in Feb 2023. so lookout if this offer comes again.

hi anyone using Nvidia shield with this TV
yes, using NS TV 2019 model. Dolby Vision/ATMOS HDR & HDR plus works without any issue (with Kodi). Netflix/Prime/Hotstar Dolby Vision/ATMOS work if available with the content.
Also using ATV 2022 model no issue with Dolby Vision/ATMOS

yes, using NS TV 2019 model. Dolby Vision/ATMOS HDR & HDR plus works without any issue (with Kodi). Netflix/Prime/Hotstar Dolby Vision/ATMOS work if available with the content.
Also using ATV 2022 model no issue with Dolby Vision/ATMOS
Can u please share the dispay settings screen shot
I am using arc hdmi port for my sound bar
And i cannot use 4k 60hz for dolbyvision
Are there any settings to be changed

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back