• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Yamaha WXC-50

Audio 6000N Play

mayukh80

Hello,

I need user inputs on Yamaha WXC-50. The specs sounds better than Raspberry Pi.

But at the end... I rely on the member of this forum to share their honest & ocean of knowledge

Reason for choice.. I am already having an inventory of 550 + CD's and a few SACD. My current CDP is dead and before getting a new one I need a bit of buffer period coz the incoming dough aint enough to pick one from the shelf straight away. I will always be brutally honest on this ....
So by the time the money accumulates.. I need to feed my mind with music and planning to get a streamer within 35K range

muralimmreddy

@mayukh80 I dont have WXC-50 but WXA-50 (pretty much same except its class D integrated amp with out digitaoutput). Regret that i have not bought wxc-50 instead. WCX-50 for the price (its available as low as 23k) its great VFM. Got all integrations (spotify. tidal etc) and airplay compatible. Great build and easy to use musicast app. DAC implementation is good as well though

Dr Sarkar

Hello! Just received my WXC 50 yesterday. I was using CCA till now and I would say the difference in AQ is phenomenal with WXC 50. I’m using it with my HK stereo amp. It has shown improvement in each frequency. Lows are much deeper and pronounced. Mids are separate and clean. Highs are crystal and articulate. I’ve tested it side by side with CCA using optical out with Spotify, Gaana and prime. Compared the sound output with my Denon 1400 avr for airplay with Apple Music. WXC 50 wins all the way. Good build quality. myriad connectivity options. It’s the apt at this price point.

Last edited: