• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Yamaha WXC-50

Wharfedale Diamond 11.2 Speakers

mayukh80

Hello,

I need user inputs on Yamaha WXC-50. The specs sounds better than Raspberry Pi.

But at the end... I rely on the member of this forum to share their honest & ocean of knowledge

Reason for choice.. I am already having an inventory of 550 + CD's and a few SACD. My current CDP is dead and before getting a new one I need a bit of buffer period coz the incoming dough aint enough to pick one from the shelf straight away. I will always be brutally honest on this ....
So by the time the money accumulates.. I need to feed my mind with music and planning to get a streamer within 35K range

muralimmreddy

@mayukh80 I dont have WXC-50 but WXA-50 (pretty much same except its class D integrated amp with out digitaoutput). Regret that i have not bought wxc-50 instead. WCX-50 for the price (its available as low as 23k) its great VFM. Got all integrations (spotify. tidal etc) and airplay compatible. Great build and easy to use musicast app. DAC implementation is good as well though