Yamaha Yht 3072 Vs Taga Harmony

viraj

Hi!

I am planning to buy Yamaha Yht-1840. But there was a suggestion that I could go for either Yht 3072 or Taga Harmony + Yamaha Receiver. When I tried to see the international reviews for Yht 3072, I don't find any. I also don't find much review in international fora on Taga Harmony.

Any suggestions/views on these?

If it is between Yamaha yht 1840 and yht 2910 (with the avr htr-2067) I would go with 1840. The other one is not really future proof because of lack of hdcp2.2.

If you have a budget of yht-3072, you can go with htr - 3072 or any other better receiver with taga harmony speakers. Those are quite value for the money.

Please note yht-1840 doesn't have dts HD MA or Dolby True HD decoder. At the same time, Yamaha htr 3072 receiver has Dolby vision support too.

Also, from my experience, go with an avr with at least front two channel pre out.

Hi, I was also in similar dilemma as there are no reviews of YHT3072. After auditioning, I picked the YHT 3072. You can upgrade the speakers later as well in batches. If you have a good budget, then you can go with the AVR & bundle speakers like Taga or Polk speakers

I also don't find much review in international fora on Taga Harmony.

Not all models are aval at the locations in the world.. Some specific products are targeted towards some market..

When I tried to see the international reviews for Yht 3072, I don't find any.

It is good to look for review, but not decide a product based on that..

It should be the features and price that would work most of the times here.. Good to list down your maximum budget, and choose an AVR + speakers accordingly..

And yes +1 to any 5.1 AVR + Taga Harmony TAV series..

Back