Hey Everyone!

donmathew90

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-10 at 9.33.41 PM.jpeg

Hey Everyone! I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I got into HTs in 2018 and I love this rabbit hole! 😁 I'm not sure if this forum is India specific but I'm glad I found a place where fellow Indians can talk about AV.

My gear:

• Iffalcon 55inch 4k TV (got it for 13k(!) after trading in my Samsung 40inch Full HD TV and some bank offers)
  • Yamaha YHT - 1840 (wanted to start small to see if I would have any interest and replaced all the speakers 2 years later 😀)
  • Taga Harmony 607 5.0
  • Taga Harmony TSW-212 SE
  • Amazon Firestick 4k
  • Playstation 5
Future Plans - Upgrade to either 75inch OLED or QLED, Denon AVR, Dolby Atmos, Dual Subs

Feel free to give me any suggestions or ask any questions (not an expert and please ignore the paint marks on the switches 😁).

Are you using the HTR 2071 reciever that comes with 1840 package ? Is it capable of driving your floorstanding speakers ?

Are you using the HTR 2071 reciever that comes with 1840 package ? Is it capable of driving your floorstanding speakers ?
Yes, I am! And yes, it is driving the entire setup. Now whether it's driving the speakers to it's full potential is a question that I have as well. The dealer who sold me the speakers told me that it'll be fine and the audio does fill the room so I'm happy as of now.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back