401/301 guys in Bangalore

Finyl Vinyl

Stevieboy (?) et al,

been out of the loop for far too long. But I'm now getting into the groove again. Great chatting with Malvai earlier this afternoon. C

Let's do a listening and soon.

Rohit AKA Finyl Vinyl

Hi Rohit!

Yes you've been missing a while! Welcome back! :)

Yup we should do a listening soon... Let's figure that out in a couple of weeks.

regards

If you folks don't mind a non Garrard owner tagging along, I would love to join on this pilgrimage:).

I hope to own a Garrard someday... if that helps my case:eek:hyeah:

If you folks don't mind a non Garrard owner tagging along, I would love to join on this pilgrimage:).

I hope to own a Garrard someday... if that helps my case:eek:hyeah:

Cost of admission to this club has become very high!
Joshua

I own a defunct SP25 MKIII, so I should get admission to the club at a lower cost than Joshua's :eek:hyeah:

Allow mere mortal belties into the hallowed idle boys club! Ha! Perish the thought ye imposters! :p

Allow mere mortal belties into the hallowed idle boys club! Ha! Perish the thought ye imposters! :p
Hehehe... would it be blasphemy to even let us earthlings join you? Surely, we can be of some help - clean records perhaps:p

Hi every body me new to this forum got old Garrard 2025TC and many LPs/EPs from my father in law ,i also want to join this thread and need help as my garrard 2025tc stylus is missing and i am not sure if its cartridge in working condition or not,i have tried many online sites like stylusplus etc they do not have this so can any one from forum help me out or suggest me something so that i can use this vintage turntable.

Thanks & Regards
sanjay

Hi every body me new to this forum got old Garrard 2025TC and many LPs/EPs from my father in law ,i also want to join this thread and need help as my garrard 2025tc stylus is missing and i am not sure if its cartridge in working condition or not,i have tried many online sites like stylusplus etc they do not have this so can any one from forum help me out or suggest me something so that i can use this vintage turntable.

Thanks & Regards
sanjay

Hi Sanjay,
You can find stylus here http://www.stylusplus.co.uk/stylus-for-garrard-2025tc-lp--lp-cartridge-7176-p.asp
Regards,
Sachin

Thanks @ sachu,i had been to this site and communicated to them but got reply that 'Sorry, we do not now stock many cartridges due to lack of demand'.

Thanks & Regards
sanj

yes grubyhalo, gorgeous. Audio grail guys deserves a pat on the back for their superb restoration. I too guess it will go for about 1000 to 1200 pounds.
Regds.

Hi All,

Fantastic to hear from all of you. Malvai was threatening to meet up while in the NCR. Never quite materialised though I was there for about eight days.

Sure everybody's invited! I only said Garrard because mine is the only one I've heard and was keen to listen to others.

I recently put back the Shure V15 mk III that I bought from Malvai on it and boy it sounds brilliant. The M97x is not a patch on it. So gents, tentatively, my place Friday 16th Sep, lets say about 7.30 pm?

Cheers

Thanks & Regards
sanjay

Sanjay

If I know correctly, I think this TD came with a ceramic cartridge. If the arm permits, you could replace it with a MM cartridge and stylus.

While on this topic, could anybody tell me if the Pickering V15 stylus would be compatible with the Shure V15 mk III cart? It's coming at a great price. About GBR 20 excluding shipping

Rohit

Sanjay

If I know correctly, I think this TD came with a ceramic cartridge. If the arm permits, you could replace it with a MM cartridge and stylus.

While on this topic, could anybody tell me if the Pickering V15 stylus would be compatible with the Shure V15 mk III cart? It's coming at a great price. About GBR 20 excluding shipping

Rohit

Thanks@Finyl Vinyl,pl suggest some MM cartridge which can be fitted in it.

Regards
sanjay

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back