5.1.2 possible under 100k?

So update. I went to a couple of places and auditioned the following setups:
Polk Fusion T Series with BIC F12 Sub
Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package
Taga Harmony V3 package with and without sub (mission sub)
Q Acoustics Concept 20 (LR) with matching Center and Mission Sub

To my ears, they all sounded good and I was not able to find any significant difference. So disappointed with myself.

Other than that, the main confusion is about the avr. Here are the prices I have received:
Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

I would have gone for 2600h if it was for 52-53k
I like 1600 but it doesn't have eARC I think. I need eArc for future proofing as my TV does support it.

2xxx series has 4k upscaling. Is it any better than the upscaling offered by LG Oleds?

Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package

To my ears, they all sounded good and I was not able to find any significant difference. So disappointed with myself.

Other than that, the main confusion is about the avr. Here are the prices I have received:
Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

I like 1600 but it doesn't have eARC I think. I need eArc for future proofing as my TV does support it.

2xxx series has 4k upscaling. Is it any better than the upscaling offered by LG Oleds?
2500 for 55k is the best in this list

Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package

Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

When it comes to upscaling TV does a better job than AVR.

Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package

Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

have you contacted other dealers for prices? I think they are pretty high. Get prices from other dealer and then negotiate. x2600h was 54k, 2 months back when I bought my 3600h. if denon doesnt come under your budget, then you can look for yamaha 585/685 as well.

have you contacted other dealers for prices? I think they are pretty high. Get prices from other dealer and then negotiate. x2600h was 54k, 2 months back when I bought my 3600h. if denon doesnt come under your budget, then you can look for yamaha 585/685 as well.
Just got quote from another dealer, 52k for 2600h and 30.7k for 606v3. Good deal?

I never auditioned v3, so, cant say the diff between SE and v3. SE have better cabinet construction and internat wiring than V3, but cant say how much SQ diff is between them

Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package

Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

How was the Onkyo HTIB as compared to others?

It's an Atmos setup too and I am curious about its SQ as very few members here talk about Onkyo

Onkyo HTIB S591
Mission 5.1 Package

Denon X1400H - 42k
Denon X1500H - 45k
Denon X1500H - 48k
Denon X2500H - 55k
Denon X2600H - 63k

I like 1600 but it doesn't have eARC I think. I need eArc for future-proofing as my TV does support it.

2xxx series has 4k upscaling. Is it any better than the upscaling offered by LG OLEDs?

X2600H is available for around 55K in most of the Meto Cities. You better check with a few more Dealers. On any given day, upscaling done by LG OLED will be always way better than any budget AVR.

Sadly, I am not getting much success with this. I like the demo and knowledge shown by the AV Zone guys but then I am not able to get any response from them after that. I have msged and called multiple times but not getting any replies or response. This is disappointing. Another dealer has a 1600h and Polk combo but I liked Taga better. This is getting tiring already, lol.

Sadly, I am not getting much success with this. I like the demo and knowledge shown by the AV Zone guys but then I am not able to get any response from them after that. I have msged and called multiple times but not getting any replies or response. This is disappointing. Another dealer has a 1600h and Polk combo but I liked Taga better. This is getting tiring already, lol.
I had same experience with AV zone, that why i dont look to deal with them again. Have contacted prashant from Pace-n-rhythm?

Did you try with Jamsticks? My experience with them was good. I purchased BIG F12 last year. Got it shipped from BLR to HYD.

I agree. But you can try and check with them once. It costed me 500 bucks to ship the SUB. You may try and negotiate with them. No harm in checking once as you never know what is in store for you.

I am in Delhi. Shipping from BLR to Delhi will cost a ton I suppose, specially for these heavy (literally) items.
Shipping from business accounts is dead cheap. I got my towers and center channel weighing 110kg shipped from mumbai to gurgaon for just rs2400. Taga Towers are light in weight, so, they will cost even less. And since yours will be new and comes in sealed packing, so, you shouldn't worry much about shipping.

I agree. But you can try and check with them once. It costed me 500 bucks to ship the SUB. You may try and negotiate with them. No harm in checking once as you never know what is in store for you.
I tried their site and the prices on the site are really inflated. Still have left a message on WhatsApp and waiting for reply.
Shipping from business accounts is dead cheap. I got my towers and center channel weighing 110kg shipped from mumbai to gurgaon for just rs2400. Taga Towers are light in weight, so, they will cost even less. And since yours will be new and comes in sealed packing, so, you shouldn't worry much about shipping.
Good point. I am checking out options as we speak.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back