Any single malt afficionados here?

Is there a way you can confirm (either through your friends or family or if other members here can confirm) if the scotches are authentic, then a visit to delhi makes a lot of sense to pick up stock
Its real. i may not be a whiskey aficionado but i know my malts :)

This is a nice thread, my favourite among all I have had are Lagavulin 16 yrs and Oban 14 yrs. Unfortunately due to COVID , no more overseas trips and lockdowns I am back to Vat69 and 100 piper (thanks to my father's armed forces quota).;)
same here, although i wasn't travelling, Travelling friends would get my poison ( Ardbeg 10, Laphroig 10 and Black label {daily sipper}) haven't gone higher than these, loved Ardbeg and Laphroig but am now back to Black and white, single malts from Paul John and Amrut, Sad days

same here, although i wasn't travelling, Travelling friends would get my poison ( Ardbeg 10, Laphroig 10 and Black label {daily sipper}) haven't gone higher than these, loved Ardbeg and Laphroig but am now back to Black and white, single malts from Paul John and Amrut, Sad days
Still have stock of Ardbeg and Laphroig... Having tasted Yamazaki at @GeorgeO home, just going behind Japanese whiskey which is slightly expensive but good.

Attachments

• 20210731_194705.jpg
    20210731_194705.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210731_194546.jpg
    20210731_194546.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 51
Bangalore's Single Malt Amateur Club is creating a community of people passionate about whisky:

Bangalore's Single Malt Amateur Club is creating a community of people passionate about whisky:

Wow had no clue such a thing exists. Unfortunately I doubt there will be any real meets during the pandemic.

This is great if and when meets and events happen, i have a joined the club hope there is some activity soon, especially exclusive launches from indian single malt makers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back