Any single malt afficionados here?

How is Talisker taste compared to Ardbeg ? Any difference ? Which is better
I had got 4 bottles of Talisker (2 for my friends and 2 for myself). This was from the domestic alcohol shop in T3.
The Talisker is much less peatier than the Adberg and very smooth. It will still be peaty for those who want zero peat.

Goes well with most palettes and if you can get it at a good price, go for it.

AKS07 got me started on this.

Just got a bottle of McClelland a couple of days ago-I rate it as an excellent value for money single malt.Having tasted/stock some of the other better known brands like Laphroiag, Ardbeg, Glenfiddich, GlenMorangie, Glenlivet, Balvenie, I find if the smoky peaty flavour is too strong, I don't enjoy it as much as if it s a bit muted. Balvenie is more to my taste.

I have now shifted into wine drinking( though I do have a occasional single malt)

Ge20190311_201523.jpg

I had got 4 bottles of Talisker (2 for my friends and 2 for myself). This was from the domestic alcohol shop in T3.
The Talisker is much less peatier than the Adberg and very smooth. It will still be peaty for those who want zero peat.

Goes well with most palettes and if you can get it at a good price, go for it.
20171224_173104 (2).jpg

what will be best one to buy in duty free ( IGI Delhi) around 5K?
Depends. Last I went the shop was closed due to change of license and the time before it the only single malt available was Talisker. So depending upon the stock, there are very little choices. If you can, go to the city and buy from the L1 stores in Gurgaon, much better collection and slightly cheaper.

How is Talisker taste compared to Ardbeg ? Any difference ? Which is better
Difficult choice. Ardbeg is peaty while Talisker is a fine balance of sweet and peat. Chances are that you will like Talisker more. Having said Ardbeg is a lovely whisky.

Last evening we had this to celebrate my father in law's birthday.

1646126618331.jpeg

1646126655908.jpeg

This no age statement 46% expression unpeated offering is double casked in Bourbon before finishing in quarter casks which allows more interaction between wood and spirit, intensifying maturation for depth and richness.
There is no mention of what type of quarter casks though.

Let's raise a dram to the legendary master blender Dr. Rachel Barrie for this creative lineup.

How many litres or bottles of alcohol one is allowed to bring from overseas flight? Usually used to bring 2 bottles pre covid times and have not been asked any questions from customs. Any lower or upper limit has been fixed now?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back