Best 2.0 Tower speakers (With bluetooth, US & Cordless Mic) ??? Any input friends ???

Thiaga

Good day to all :) ,

This is My Day & My First Post Here in the FORUM. :)

Friends, am from Chennai, INDIA.
I am looking for a " 2.0 Tower Speakers with Bluetooth, USB connectivity & Cordless Mic ".

Actually, am planning to purchase/built it and gift it to a Aasharam, where it would be mainly used for Bhajans and Devotional songs.

Why 2.0 ? Because, i have to keep it movable.
They tend to move around many palces for these bhajans, so i had to keep it simple but CAN NOT compromise on quality. So had to stick with 2.0 instaed 2.1 or higher.

Inclusion of Mics are very important, as they are very much used for bhajans.

Why bluetooth ? mostly, the people tend to request for a particular devotional song all of a sudden where only a Bluetooth enabled mobile or mp3 will come handy. I have seen such situations a lot with them.

Now, my budget would be tight as, am taking it whole on my shoulders. But i don't wanna stop your views and opinions by giving my budget.

With my research :

Following are some low budget Tower speakers i found : ( In a sequence of my interest )

1.Zebronics - ZEB-TB8500RUCF ( also other tower speakers of zebronics )
ZEB-TB8500RUCF - Speakers - Tower Speaker - Zebronics - Always Ahead - Largest Range of Peripherals

2. F&D T80U
F&D T80U | Best Sound Bar | Surround Sound System

few more but those are not convincing in quality in my opinion.... like Odyssey, intex , etc
--------

In my opinion ,
i tried Zebronics Speakers, those are OK, but felt the quality of built very poor & had a Gut feel like, that was not the one but was impressed with features..

I like F&D for some unknown reasons :D... but this F&D speaker has very poor connectivity features....

SO NOW AM struck with what to buy...Can someone suggest me some speakers of this kind....
Am very very interested with DIY or custom built speakers....but worried about my lack of proper knowledge when it comes to DIY & Never checked these custom built speaker shops so very worried and genuinity of the product.

SO i will be happy if some boarder here can recommand some shops in chennai who can give custom made Tower speakers in affordable price.

Please give your opinions to guide me out...... I have already taken more than a month to look for these details so i would be happy to get this done asap and give it to them.

Respects to everybody's view.
Thank you

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back