Best Price - Panasonic Plasma in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any place we can see 50VT20 and 50V20 in demo in blore?

Also has panasonic stopped 50VT20 and 50V20 models import ?

Also BTW when are 50VT30 or 50V30 becomes available?

Last edited:
Is there any place we can see 50VT20 and 50V20 in demo in blore?

Also has panasonic stopped 50VT20 and 50V20 models import ?

Also BTW when are 50VT30 or 50V30 becomes available?

Croma JP has 50VT20 on display. Tough to find 50V20 on display as they are usually never available, forget about display piece.

No info on 50V30 or 50VT30. They may never come to India.

Latest offer applicable across India:

42ST30 - 63k with 1x Glass and Logitech Keyboard
50ST30 - 90k with 1x Glass and Logitech Keyboard
65VT30 - 3.06Lac with 2x Glasses and Logitech Keyboard

Transportation including transit damage cover for South India - 1k, still working on best transportation to North India, but should be around 2k with transit insurance (for ST30 only).

How much does an extra glass cost?
Thats the dampener. Its about 8k for a medium sized (not so great) rechargeable glasses. Samsung is a far superior alternative for 3D both in terms of pricing and performance.

Devi is telling the same for a long time that the V20 on display is sold. I checked 2 weeks back.
The 3D glass was not 8K but was available for much lesser price.

Devi is telling the same for a long time that the V20 on display is sold. I checked 2 weeks back.
The 3D glass was not 8K but was available for much lesser price.

Whats the best price you got for the glasses as I am unable to get better price and its one of the biggest concerns for a Panasonic 3D TV as Samsung is way ahead on this.

I want to buy Panasonic 42'' plasma tv. I have old 29' CRT tv(Not flat tv) which I want to exchange with new tv. I got following quotes from some shops in Bangalore.
Panasonic brand shop, BSK 3rd stage Rs. 34,500 + Logitech wireless keyboard. Old tv price Rs 2,500.
Devi international, Jayanagar stage Rs. 35,500 + Logitech wireless keyboard. Old tv price Rs 2,500.
Adishwar, BSK 3rd stage Rs. 35,000. Old tv Rs. 3,500.

How much is the price of Logitech wireless keyboard in the market? Should I sell my old TV which is in working condition?

I want to buy Panasonic 42'' plasma tv. I have old 29' CRT tv(Not flat tv) which I want to exchange with new tv. I got following quotes from some shops in Bangalore.
Panasonic brand shop, BSK 3rd stage Rs. 34,500 + Logitech wireless keyboard. Old tv price Rs 2,500.
Devi international, Jayanagar stage Rs. 35,500 + Logitech wireless keyboard. Old tv price Rs 2,500.
Adishwar, BSK 3rd stage Rs. 35,000. Old tv Rs. 3,500.

How much is the price of Logitech wireless keyboard in the market? Should I sell my old TV which is in working condition?
I believe you are talking of 42X30 Plasma. I can arrange one for 33.5k with 1x Logitech Wireless Keyboard and 2.5k (to be paid in cash directly to you by the seconds dealer) for your old TV.

If you could let me know more on your present TV (you have hardly given any info), I can send the seconds dealer to your place to evaluate the price and offer hard cash for the TV on the spot.

Thanks Prankey for your reply. I have 29" Samsung CRT tv. It is 7-8 year old TV. I do not know the its Version No at this point of time. I am still in a dilemma to whether sell my old tv or not. It still in working condition. Is it worth buying 42X30 Plasma TV at this price since even though is not full HD? Dealers are saying 42U30D is no longer available in the market.

Is there any possibility of the Panasonic 55VT30 getting released in India? and what will the expected price of it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back