Best Price - Panasonic Plasma in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidy,

Can you PM me the dealer phone number ? I need one for my AP house :).
I will share with you. Also, if you plan to visit AP, I hope you could try to get that dealer arrange group buys for us as I am not at all able to get less than 63k price at Bangalore.
where? which dealer ?
You already saw and responded to his post in price thread. Its at Vizag and I have got the info about the dealer and will try calling them to see if they can ship outside Vizag for us :)

Cool. If 42ST30 price will be around 45-50k then it will be a good bargain for people looking for 42 FHD 3D plasma. I still don't understand why samsung dont have an FHD 43 3D plasma.

I got an offer from the dealer from whom vidy has got his st30.it is 36k for an p46u30.is it a good deal? and coming back to st30 vidy and prankey how much should I go for demo 42st30? if vidy got seealed piece for 52 then would it be good option if i bargain for 45- 48?
is buying a demo piece will affect it's pic quality and IR presently and in future? please help me guys I am in vizag and want to seal the deal.

Last edited:
I got an offer from the dealer from whom vidy has got his st30.it is 36k for an p46u30.is it a good deal? and coming back to st30 vidy and prankey how much should I go for demo 42st30? if vidy got seealed piece for 52 then would it be good option if i bargain for 45- 48?
is buying a demo piece will affect it's pic quality and IR presently and in future? please help me guys I am in vizag and want to seal the deal.
Both the deals are very good and you could take them. For a Demo 42ST30 48k is good price. I suggest you try to negotiate for sealed 42ST30 for 50k (tell them that you can bring 10 to 15 people through a group buy for that TV) while I am trying to run a group buy through that dealer (vidy might be a better person to coordinate the group buy locally there though :)).

Both the deals are very good and you could take them. For a Demo 42ST30 48k is good price. I suggest you try to negotiate for sealed 42ST30 for 50k (tell them that you can bring 10 to 15 people through a group buy for that TV) while I am trying to run a group buy through that dealer (vidy might be a better person to coordinate the group buy locally there though :)).

actually the thing is I am also local to both cities and i travel between these two cities weekly.but as vidy is complete resident he should be having more time to spare than me.
i don't think they are having enough stock to start a group buy.there is another shop opp to this, SOWNDARYA mall where they are having some stock of st30, for they have an offer for 55 sealed piece,but they are not willing to go below that.by the bye they are also having 42v20 also.will go again today and update the offers if they accept group buy.

i am happy to help you,last time when i enquired them for the new stock ,they told they will receive in a week and price will be same.will update you guys once they got stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back