Better OLEDs this year.LG G1 vs Sony A90J comparison

NO ,It is high for bx series .Soon 65 inch CX may be available for 2 to 2.25 Lakh .GX SERIES MAY COME TO 2.3 OR 2.35 TILL APRIL OR MAY END.
Wait till ugadi u will get excellent offers

Is GX better than CX? Overall is the G series better than C series?

Is GX better than CX? Overall is the G series better than C series?
In terms of picture quality no. But G1 will be better than C1 in coming launch as G1 will have the new bright "evo" panel.
CX vs GX - the inbuilt sound is slightly better in GX, there is a voice command AI without needing a remote and it is a gallery design aesthetically. But if you get a GX 65 at 2.1-2.2 lakhs as against a CX for 2.00 lakhs, go for GX. Upto 20k difference, go for GX. But if found 40k difference or more, there is no big deal buying it for that additional sum.

I have been using a LG c9 65 inch for a year now and has been nothing short of outstanding breath taking picture quality. There are enough brightness options and I end up choosing the less bright ones based on my room. 4K content on it from Apple TV with dolby vision is ridiculously good. Also try striking a deal with the likes of Croma or Reliance digital in your neighbourhood. You will get a better price than online.

I have been using a LG c9 65 inch for a year now and has been nothing short of outstanding breath taking picture quality. There are enough brightness options and I end up choosing the less bright ones based on my room. 4K content on it from Apple TV with dolby vision is ridiculously good. Also try striking a deal with the likes of Croma or Reliance digital in your neighbourhood. You will get a better price than online.
C9 is slightly better than CX (in sound codecs, DTS support and all that considering). Same picture quality as CX. How much you paid for it?

LG G1 vs Sony A90J - Which 2021 4K OLED TV is Better?​

-Lg is better for gaming and dark scenes

-Sony is brighter and better motion upscaling

Overall both TVs are excellent with LG being the obvious choice as its way cheaper.

Vincent Teoh went on to say C1 can be made to look as bright as G1 with a service menu panel identification setting changed to G1. LG by their disclaimer say that that's going to interfere with updates and efficient functioning of the set. G1 has an evo panel than can handle the higher brightness and not ending up with screen burn ins. So this is to be avoided. What's your take on this?

Vincent Teoh went on to say C1 can be made to look as bright as G1 with a service menu panel identification setting changed to G1. LG by their disclaimer say that that's going to interfere with updates and efficient functioning of the set. G1 has an evo panel than can handle the higher brightness and not ending up with screen burn ins. So this is to be avoided. What's your take on this?
first It will void the warranty and it's not worth taking the risk.It may cause problems in future.so i think its not recommended to play with service menu panel.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back