Blue screen on SONY LED 46EX520

hifiGreen

Hi

Last Saturday, I updated few firmware when I tried to access internet on the SONY 46EX520 (System asked for some update). Internet worked after that. Sunday evening I found that a vertical hedgy grey strip is superimposing on the middle of the screen. It was around 6" wide and ran top to buttom in the middle of the screen. Tried few options and later after an hour there was complete disturbance in the TV screen. After few minutes only sound is coming and no Video showing. Only a very light blue screen (almost black) is showing up. If you switch off only then realize that power is coming to the screen and color turning little bluish after power on. Any idea what could be a possible solution. How to reset to factory default for all the setting in 46EX520. Could not find any answer in Internet.
PS: I bought the TV from Grey Market exactly a year back. Was celebrating last week that the TV has lasted one year without any glitch :sad:

Last edited:
Home-->settings-->System settings-->general set up-->Factory settings.

Click on info(i+),5,vol- and power button to get to service menu. Before doing this make sure tv is in standby mode. Now after service menu opens check for the count in right side if count is 1 for some options.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back