Confused between LG CX and Samsung Q95T

Hmmm that's some insight I must say bro..

DTH don't have that.. removed after new weird TRAI rules.

Mostly OTT & Games (Netflix, Amazon-prime, Hotstar and Sony LIV for Sports, sometime zee5, viki rakutan well for u know korean and Chinese drama for (Bully's).

than my gaming time cod if good team 4 hrs max.. than some solo games like Ghost of tsushima, God of war and other which will release in coming months)
Hour wise I'd say 250 - 300 hr a month.( Thts combine ott and gaming hrs)

You'll fine then. Most games have the option to remove HUDs too nowadays. I don't bother for single players, but the game that I will probably play the most in the next 5 years is Rocket League, and for that I have changed the graphic settings to not be highly dangerous for OLED. Even then, I guess I'll end up playing that game for 1,000 hour max in 5 years. Totally under the hours that'll cause permanent burn-in.

Go for OLED. You'll be fine. Turn subtitles to grey or semi-transparent. The TV will probably fail in some other manner before burn-in happens on these newer sets. In my family, no TV, including Sony and Panasonic ones, have lasted more than 4 years. lol

Hey guys.. i want ask abt wht if I don't get inverter thing as I am planing to change the house after 2 -3 months...I do have stabilizer..if just in case power cut happens during gameplay or watching movies..will there be burn in ?? Thanx

Hey guys.. i want ask abt wht if I don't get inverter thing as I am planing to change the house after 2 -3 months...I do have stabilizer..if just in case power cut happens during gameplay or watching movies..will there be burn in ?? Thanx
There wont be.
That being said, spend 3K more and invest in a UPS. Worth it in the long run.

There wont be.
That being said, spend 3K more and invest in a UPS. Worth it in the long run.
But problem is have to put it in open on floor as tv will wall mounted..( u know uthao yeh sab jadu pocha lagana hai) I will hear this every feeling day...let's see wht happens worst come worst..will ask for burn in thing or other emergency issue with tv

Why would there be burn-in if the TV has shut off? Burn-in happens when some subpixels can get bright enough to match other pixels. In C9 and CX, a static image needs to be on screen for 6-7k hours before they burn-in permanently.

Abrupt power cuts themselves won't harm the components itself, except maybe the storage. What can damage is a power surge. Anyway, turning it off sagely if a good idea to protect, so UPS will help.

Why would there be burn-in if the TV has shut off? Burn-in happens when some subpixels can get bright enough to match other pixels. In C9 and CX, a static image needs to be on screen for 6-7k hours before they burn-in permanently.

Abrupt power cuts themselves won't harm the components itself, except maybe the storage. What can damage is a power surge. Anyway, turning it off sagely if a good idea to protect, so UPS will help.
Yup.. inverter is ready it's just I am shifting to new house so they as (family) won't allow me atleast now to install it in current house..so for it's just 2-3 or max 4 month thing after tht no issue with power outage...

Yup.. inverter is ready it's just I am shifting to new house so they as (family) won't allow me atleast now to install it in current house..so for it's just 2-3 or max 4 month thing after tht no issue with power outage...

Most probably, you'll be fine if you're protected from power surges. I would recommend moving and buying though. OLEDs are sensitive. Moving them can be nerve wrecking.

Last edited:
I wish Samsung bends over & supports Dolby Vision in their Qled tvs, as Dolby Vision is now the most famous HDR tech & should be there in all High End tvs.

Does it mean you got 5 years warranty free of cost? including panel?
Yup....burn in thing panel will replaced 3 times in this 5 years ( 1st time will be complementary or courtesy.. other 2 is in this rest 4 years..) got sweet deal due some old relation help ...otherwise I had to pay 18k gst included it's was some 60k for those 2 extra years but it's 70% off cause of diwali thing so 18k but even tht was waived off...so got it for 1.4 including 9k CB (sab kuch kich tan ke including warranty ko bhi kitna kich sake free me)

Yup....burn in thing panel will replaced 3 times in this 5 years ( 1st time will be complementary or courtesy.. other 2 is in this rest 4 years..) got sweet deal due some old relation help ...otherwise I had to pay 18k gst included it's was some 60k for those 2 extra years but it's 70% off cause of diwali thing so 18k but even tht was waived off...so got it for 1.4 including 9k CB (sab kuch kich tan ke including warranty ko bhi kitna kich sake free me)
I think you got the deal of the decade. Third and fourth year warranty is not same price as second and third year warranty. 60k seem reasonable.

OLED with 3 times agreed panel replacements in 5 years us also unheard of.

I suggest you confirm all this with the LG engineer coming for installation. Sounds too good to be true even with additional 18k.

I think you got the deal of the decade. Third and fourth year warranty is not same price as second and third year warranty. 60k seem reasonable.

OLED with 3 times agreed panel replacements in 5 years us also unheard of.

I suggest you confirm all this with the LG engineer coming for installation. Sounds too good to be true even with additional 18k.
20201015_151316.jpg
This is extra 2 years cost 68k but 77% off so 18k with gst above it's shown without gst...and abt burn in the dealer and uncle mine are friends or some sort..so he said 1 time burn will be done by tht courtesy thing other is 2nd time which is big if the. We have to like make tht it's new panels fault or so.. (kinda like loophole I guess ) tht way 2 time burn in thing ( I got confused and thought 3 times my bad abt it ) lol...

View attachment 50907
This is extra 2 years cost 68k but 77% off so 18k with gst above it's shown without gst...and abt burn in the dealer and uncle mine are friends or some sort..so he said 1 time burn will be done by tht courtesy thing other is 2nd time which is big if the. We have to like make tht it's new panels fault or so.. (kinda like loophole I guess ) tht way 2 time burn in thing ( I got confused and thought 3 times my bad abt it ) lol...
Is there any way for you to get some insider info on how much the TV actually costs for the dealers?
So we can actually have some legit numbers while trying to negotiate.

Is there any way for you to get some insider info on how much the TV actually costs for the dealers?
So we can actually have some legit numbers while trying to negotiate.
I asked him yesterday lol guy was being shady but ( baat ko ghuma raha tha n all ) in the end just bull shit cost like he is getting it for 1.3 and selling me for 1.44 and extra 18k tht 2 years but he waived all tht and gave me in 1.4 with all cash back no xtra 2 year "because I am also like his family n all"....

Last edited:
I asked him yesterday lol guy was being shady but ( baat ko ghuma raha tha n all ) in the end just bull shit cost like he is getting it for 1.3 and selling me for 1.44 and extra 18k tht 2 years but he waived all tht and gave me in 1.4 with all cash back no xtra 2 year "because I am also like his family n all"....
1.3L is far fetched.
The 2 year additional is by LG and it costs 18k. Which means he effectively sold you the TV for 1.22L after cashbacks.
That would mean he had a loss of 8k. Not realistic at all.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back