Dealers / Shops for Capacitors

darshanjoshi

Hi Friends

I am urgently looking for below caps

X7R 1uF 16v Ceramic Cap and

470uF 16v Nichicon or Panasonic Polymer Cap

Can somebody let me know shops in lamington / dealers where i can get these.
I tried a couple of shops but in vain.

Thanks

Yes, I agree with greenhorn. kitsnspares aka element14 is the place to look for. I am not sure most of the dealers keep Ceramic and Polyster caps.

\SMD version is here -
0603 size
C1608X7R1C105K080AC - TDK - CAPACITOR CERAMIC, 1UF, 16V, X7R | element14 India
1206 size
1206YC105MAT2A - AVX - CAPACITOR CERAMIC, 1UF, 16V, X7R | element14 India

Polymer cap 470F, 16V
16SEPC470M - PANASONIC - CAP, ALU ELEC, 470UF, 16V, RAD | element14 India

Look this table and find Manufacturers part number in element14 website.
http://www.digikey.com/product-sear...t=0&page=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25

Hi,

Lamington road has a lot of shops that deal with Electronic components...you will have to move from shop to shop to get what you want...Visha Electronics (opp the police station) should have what you want...there is CK Electronics in the opp lane which may have what you are hunting for...

Hope this helps.

Try:

1. CK Electronics and the 2 Shops Opposite CK

2. Cirkit Electronics, close by at Jyoti Estate, Proctor Road is SUPER for semiconductors.

3. For Capacitors, there is a shop / hole in the wall, in the parking space next to CirKit.

3. For SMD Components, there is a Shop in the next building after Cirkit and before Channel Master.

Thanks Guys for the inputs.
I have tried Visha. Unfortunately they are not having what i need.

However I will try other shops suggested by you all.

Panasonic and Nichicon are hard to find. Every shop told me these wont be available and have to settle for other make.

I found SMD ceramic caps i was looking but their MOQ was 100 for chinese and 4000 for original.

I think best bet looks elements14.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back