DSE Speakers 5.1 (yes SW too:) only 20K!!

karanmotto

Hey All,

I came across the DSE 5.1 speakers + Onkyo Amp SR703 E selling at the Croma store Malad, Mumbai..

DSE 5.1 speakers @ 20K, this is a complete shock as you are getting a SW 100W and 2 Floor standers, 2 surrounds and a centre.

I heard them patiently, found the FS were kinda good but the surrounds and centre could have been better,SW was kinda boomy, but wht the hell all within 20k is surreal.

The Onkyo amp was for 40K, no HDMI.. kinda strange.

Any of you guys heard it, do let us all know wht u think of it?
Are inexpensive systems here to stay?

Ciao!

Hey All,

I came across the DSE 5.1 speakers + Onkyo Amp SR703 E selling at the Croma store Malad, Mumbai..

DSE 5.1 speakers @ 20K, this is a complete shock as you are getting a SW 100W and 2 Floor standers, 2 surrounds and a centre.

I heard them patiently, found the FS were kinda good but the surrounds and centre could have been better,SW was kinda boomy, but wht the hell all within 20k is surreal.

The Onkyo amp was for 40K, no HDMI.. kinda strange.

Any of you guys heard it, do let us all know wht u think of it?
Are inexpensive systems here to stay?

Ciao!

The only thing going for them seems to be the price factor. Not very good reviews about them either. You are better off picking an entry level Onkyo or Yamaha for 20K or so.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back