DTH Recommendations

Record Player

Gents - I currently use Hathway HD in Bangalore and im not quite happy with it. I keep loosing signal on certain channels and it’s quite annoying especially when it rains just a wee bit. I’m looking to change now. My current monthly package is about 650/- with Hathway. I’ve got a 50” TV.

I’m considering Airtel DTH HD or TataSky HD.

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Many Thanks.

Gents - I currently use Hathway HD in Bangalore and im not quite happy with it. I keep loosing signal on certain channels and it’s quite annoying especially when it rains just a wee bit. I’m looking to change now. My current monthly package is about 650/- with Hathway. I’ve got a 50” TV.

I’m considering Airtel DTH HD or TataSky HD.

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Many Thanks.
Tata sky is better ...especially during raining mild interruptions for 5 mins then resumes.

I am using TATA SKY HD SINCE week ,excellent colour production ,sound clear than videocon hd .
Earlier I was using videocon hd ,now tata sky ,But TATA SKY is excellent than videocon hd.
Also tata sky channel changing is very easy,videocon customer care is almost waste so go for TATA SKY

I was having Airtel HD DTH. Hopeless service. Now I have MI Box S. I have downloaded Jio TV and you can watch upto 500 channels including HD. Quite happy with quality. But you need to have good internet connectivity. Cheers.

Guys after going through other posts and forum(s) like (dreamdth.com) it seems Airtel DTH has the best VQ and AQ,
though it does not have a lot of HD channels in it's bouquet but the quality of the signal it is providing is one the the best among DTH.

Sorted! Opted for an Airtel DTH.

Good choice.
I can vouch for the quality of the HD channels(both audio and video) in Airtel DTH. And I have found the customisation of channels in Airtel website very user friendly. The customer care is ineffective and full of untrained executives.

Sportsbinger,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on here.

Regards

Thank You Nikhil, the pleasure is all mine...

I am feeling fantastic after getting to know this forum whose great fraternity is interested in deep entertainment consumption.
Learning a lot from it every passing day, will engage and contribute actively.
Looking forward to have a great association in this forum.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back