• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Fans of Television Series

Wharfedale Diamond 11 Series

buxx

Watched the first episode of "The Outsider" - looks riveting ..! Just 2 episodes out yet.

sam9s

His Dark Materials (Season 01) .. Let me start by saying that I don't like fantasy, werewolf witches ... kind of shows, how so ever dark they are, I simply don't like them ..... I hate harry potter, so you can imagine where I am coming from. BUT this show, had me gripped from episode 2. Its as you have guessed fantasy, mystical world with pretty dark theme over it, but there is something I cannot describe that just made me come back to it to watch the next episode, that's the best I can describe it .... lol. I know not much from me as a regular reviewer. All I can say the acting, script and especially the cinematography was very very good. Production level looked high and it's a Brit show so that is there as well. I would give this an easy 7.2/10, which is rare as I do not like fantasy and mystical series, but this one for me was pretty good. You can give it a try and see how it's for you.

Available on Hotstar

drkrack

Watched Just Add Magic with my (school going) daughter on Amazon Prime. Quite entertaining with good acting. Overall good web series to watch with Family.

saketb

Started watching Yellowstone featuring Kevin Costner along with some great and marvellous actors. Story is about preserving his ranch in Montana and the dark side what comes with it.

Give it a try and you shall not regret it. It will keep you grounded to your sofa. Episodes are an hour long, some a few more, I'm now in season 2 and dying to get the time to watch the rest of the remaining episodes. I got this from elsewhere as not on Netflix and prime.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4236770/

VRavichandar

6 hour-long episodes. The first 5 of them were edge of the seat stuff in this crime mystery thriller mini-series. The finale was a bit slow for me but still better than most recent shows. Surprise of surprises, a decent thriller from BBC and not inane stuff it dishes out - except probably for the finale that bears the BBC stamp.

Solid and strong plot & story, NO fancy gimmicks & cliched dialogues! Twists every few minutes. Nothing is ever as it seems. WYSINWYG - What you see is not what you get!

Thriller lovers - do not miss. I rate it 9/10. One point taken away for the finale.

Source: Downloaded

The Capture
1h per episode | Crime, Mystery, Thriller | TV Mini-Series (2019– )

plasmoid

Started watching Yellowstone featuring Kevin Costner along with some great and marvellous actors. Story is about preserving his ranch in Montana and the dark side what comes with it.

Give it a try and you shall not regret it. It will keep you grounded to your sofa. Episodes are an hour long, some a few more, I'm now in season 2 and dying to get the time to watch the rest of the remaining episodes. I got this from elsewhere as not on Netflix and prime.

Completed both seasons last year. Brilliant cinematography, storyline and performances.

liverpool_for_life

The Stranger on Netflix: The story starts off with a stranger telling a man that his wife faked her pregnancy...

Very gripping thriller, this one.

sam9s

Yellowstone is in my watch list for long. Thanks for the review. will soon give it a try ..

sam9s

6 hour-long episodes. The first 5 of them were edge of the seat stuff in this crime mystery thriller mini-series. The finale was a bit slow for me but still better than most recent shows. Surprise of surprises, a decent thriller from BBC and not inane stuff it dishes out - except probably for the finale that bears the BBC stamp.

Solid and strong plot & story, NO fancy gimmicks & cliched dialogues! Twists every few minutes. Nothing is ever as it seems. WYSINWYG - What you see is not what you get!

Thriller lovers - do not miss. I rate it 9/10. One point taken away for the finale.

The Capture
This looks really interesting ... getting this ... thnx for sharing

saketb

The Capture

Took your review and watched it... man I really liked it. From the first episode till the one before final, it was really entertaining along with an edge of the seat drama. Though as you said the last episode took off a bit but over all it is a great show.
Thanks for recommending.

VRavichandar

Took your review and watched it... man I really liked it. From the first episode till the one before final, it was really entertaining along with an edge of the seat drama. Though as you said the last episode took off a bit but over all it is a great show.
Thanks for recommending.
Glad you enjoyed it!