Fans of Television Series

One show I really loved is, Tulsa King starring none other than...

Behind her Eyes - 2021 - Netflix - 8/10 - Loved it. Relatable characters. At times slow but good psychological drama. Twiat at the end is good. Supernatural aspect of the twist is where it will divide people.
Katla (Iceland) - 2021 - Netflix - 7/10 - USP is grey Canvas. Lifelike characters. Rest is average.
The Watcher - 2022 - Netflix - 7/10 - Decent watch. Pros - Naomi, Good fun and tensions throughout. Con - Ending. Left undone.

Behind her Eyes - 2021 - Netflix - 8/10 - Loved it. Relatable characters. At times slow but good psychological drama. Twiat at the end is good. Supernatural aspect of the twist is where it will divide people.
Katla (Iceland) - 2021 - Netflix - 7/10 - USP is grey Canvas. Lifelike characters. Rest is average.
The Watcher - 2022 - Netflix - 7/10 - Decent watch. Pros - Naomi, Good fun and tensions throughout. Con - Ending. Left undone.

Still Pending...Behind Her Eyes... Its Completed Series...

Remaining both are not completed...Awaiting

Deborah Cahn, writer/producer who gave Homeland, westwing, grey's anatomy has come up with The Diplomat. Cheeky, provocative dialogues, surprising plot twists, make this a compelling, addictive, binge watch. Rufus Sewel with his roguish charm and always with an agenda is a perfect foil for Smart ‘n’ savvy Keri Russell.
It’s full of verve, and drama, and moves swiftly, even if almost every scene is dialogue-driven. I get bored easily with dialogue-heavy serials, but not with this one. One of the other attributes that kept me hooked is the genuine mystery of who did order the british aircraft carrier to be shelled. That revelation is finally exposed in the first season’s finale, and it is a whopper. The only thing that irritated me a bit is in the name of inclusivity, they had a smattering of different races that felt forced.

Very much recommended

Deborah Cahn, writer/producer who gave Homeland, westwing, grey's anatomy has come up with The Diplomat. Cheeky, provocative dialogues, surprising plot twists, make this a compelling, addictive, binge watch. Rufus Sewel with his roguish charm and always with an agenda is a perfect foil for Smart ‘n’ savvy Keri Russell.
It’s full of verve, and drama, and moves swiftly, even if almost every scene is dialogue-driven. I get bored easily with dialogue-heavy serials, but not with this one. One of the other attributes that kept me hooked is the genuine mystery of who did order the british aircraft carrier to be shelled. That revelation is finally exposed in the first season’s finale, and it is a whopper. The only thing that irritated me a bit is in the name of inclusivity, they had a smattering of different races that felt forced.

Very much recommended

Still in my list....Awaiting for completed

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back