Fans of Television Series

I’m watching Castle Rock in Netflix at the moment. Show has a solid intro with a dark atmosphere. Fans of dark-horror-suspense will love it for sure.

A decent one. But the slow motion scenes are annoying.
I thought it was a thing with Malayalam films featuring their top stars Mohanlal/Mammootty. It is widespread and is definitely annoying. Watched Christopher recently and ohh my... got so irritated with all the slo-mos! May be the same happens with Tamil films but I skip almost all of them anyway!

I thought it was a thing with Malayalam films featuring their top stars Mohanlal/Mammootty. It is widespread and is definitely annoying. Watched Christopher recently and ohh my... got so irritated with all the slo-mos! May be the same happens with Tamil films but I skip almost all of them anyway!

Slow motion has its benefits.But now it is being exploited than exploring ways to convey an impact Th
ankfully we don't see mindless action movies these days.

The audience have matured quite a lot. It is very tough to sell a movie now. Many make movies only for OTT. The narrative doesn't suit theatres at all. Most of the crowd watch their movies in their smart phones constantly seeking through out the movie.

Sad part: They religiously post a review in social media commenting about the color grading and how crispier the editing could have been.Tough times for movie makers.​

Another series I watched is "Severance" - mindbending and suspenseful. The minimalistic and somewhat hospital like interior of the "office" is pretty scary and adds to the creepiness of the show.
YES!!! Severance is one series that got me hooked from the teaser all the way to the last episode with one hell of a cliffhanger ending.

Orphan Black is another one. Tatiana Maslany's performance was outstanding.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back