Fans of Television Series

Watched Broadchurch season2. @rajesh The outdoor shots are simply wow. Would love to live in a house like Alec's :). Liked season2 more than season1. Every character has a dark secret, it is slightly slow paced but that's typical of British series. Any other British thrillers besides the suggested ones like River or Marcella?

~Will watch season 3

Homeland Season 6 is absolutely a cracker, no doubt the show is rated so high in its genre. The show has so many legendary characters to root for.

Broadchurch Season 3 just got completed & it is one of the best crime detective shows out there. The European shows have a certain amount of flair & a laid back attitude of story telling which gels well with the town/city it is shot in, which is a integral part of the narrative. Broadchurch is no exception, the beautiful coastal town is so beautifully exploited by the makers & most of the shots are outdoors, the ariel drone footage of Broadchurch gives it a surreal touch. S03 has a completely new story but a little baggage of the last 2 seasons do creep in to give it a continuity to show how life goes around in a small town.
After "The Killing" , this is the only show which have multiple suspects till the end & you still keep guessing about the culprit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Watched Broadchurch season2. @rajesh The outdoor shots are simply wow. Would love to live in a house like Alec's :). Liked season2 more than season1. Every character has a dark secret, it is slightly slow paced but that's typical of British series. Any other British thrillers besides the suggested ones like River or Marcella?

~Will watch season 3
I am glad you liked it, such a superior show with raw characters & a beautiful little town to spin the dark story around, kudos to the makers of Broadchurch.

"May contain spoilers"

Narcos Season 3 is simply amazing, if you thought everything was over with this show after Pablo Escobar's exit, then the makers kicked ass with the story revolving around the Cali cartel in S03. They have elevated the show to a different level, the suspense & story telling is all top notch.

Seems like the Colombian sojourn of Narcos has come to an end with season 3 & the next destination is Mexico as Agent Panea heads another war on the Drug cartels over there.

9/10.

The Defenders (TV Series 2017 ) - IMDb

Awesome series, it's a must watch.

I'll not go into the story... it would only result in spoilers.

But Netflix has upped it's game, especially if you felt Iron Fist was a disappointment.

Cannot wait for The Punisher and also the future seasons of all... especially Daredevil.

I watched all Marvel Series which were build up for the Defenders.
Defenders grabbed my attention after few episodes and I wanted to complete the whole series in one sitting but i felt it faded out once the defenders assembles in the episode
in the Chinese restaurant.
On a whole it's a good watch and waiting for season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suits Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ... Boy o Boy now you touched the wrong note. :D:D Suits is, even more, epic than The Good Wife. Not sure how many episodes did you see, but give atleast 5,6 episodes a try before you give up.

I don't know, all the shows I watched, they kid of grab my attention after the first episode (BB, Fargo, Sherlock, how to get away with murder, WW, GOT, stranger things, Black mirror, prison break and more)

But somehow suits didn't get my attention, it all seemed fantasy law to me where as the good wife deals with actual law and more realistic. May be i should've watched suits first to like it.

By the way i had the same feeling while watching mr robot. May because i have working knowledge on network security and hacking. It seemed real silly to me after few episodes.

But somehow suits didn't get my attention, it all seemed fantasy law to me where as the good wife deals with actual law and more realistic. May be i should've watched suits first to like it.

SUITS is not at all about law and its certainly not courtroom drama. But the law IS real absolutely real, but the way of dealing here in suits is different. In SUITS its all about NOT going to the trial and have a closure. Plus the way characters are written, and laid out, boy oh boy, I have not seen any series where the characters are more well defined than in SUITS. The chemistry is just on another level, not saying GW was any less, its still in my top 5 all time tv series along with suits, but its still at one position down from suits. Also, GW went a bit downhill in the last season, whereas SUITS is still as good as it was in the first season, in fact, the 5th season was one of the best of the series .....:)

SUITS is not at all about law and its certainly not courtroom drama. But the law IS real absolutely real, but the way of dealing here in suits is different. In SUITS its all about NOT going to the trial and have a closure. Plus the way characters are written, and laid out, boy oh boy, I have not seen any series where the characters are more well defined than in SUITS. The chemistry is just on another level, not saying GW was any less, its still in my top 5 all time tv series along with suits, but its still at one position down from suits. Also, GW went a bit downhill in the last season, whereas SUITS is still as good as it was in the first season, in fact, the 5th season was one of the best of the series .....:)

Okay, i take your word for it and put on my watchlist after finishing the current one.
I will thank you after completing the series [emoji4]

Suits Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ... Boy o Boy now you touched the wrong note. :D:D Suits is, even more, epic than The Good Wife. Not sure how many episodes did you see, but give atleast 5,6 episodes a try before you give up.

I agree. Suits is anytime preferable as a personal choice over The Good Wife! :eek:hyeah:

~Will watch season 3

Try - The Fall, Whitechapel (first episode made me think - Oh! here we go, the same S**t, but the climax from the last season hits you in the gut!! No renewals), Hinterland, Paranoid, Prime Suspect(I watched it only for Helen Mirren. Check for my review somewhere), Shetland. Should give a lot for your list :)

Last edited:
Finished watching Goliath and American Gods.

Now, Goliath for me was the regular fare. BBT is just awesome as was the sexy Tania Raymonde. I thought the climax was rushed. I could have preferred some more twists and "hardwork" by Billy to make it more interesting. Just enough to make me wait for the second season.

American Gods - I, honestly, did not understand this a bit! I heard someone discussing this in the office and thought that it looked interesting after watching the promos. Sach mein - I still am trying to understand what is this all about!!! LOL. If someone can excuse the naivety and help me understand this pls :D :D :D

Started watching Transparent - does not feel filmed like a soap series and is quite pacy. I like it till now.

finished couple of more TV series...

OZARK .... not bad at all, though my expectations were a bit high overall its worth a watch. Mind you it goes really slow in between like ep 4-5-6, but then towards the end grips you and leaves you with a super twist ... ...6.8/10 for this one

The Night Manager ... Now this was much better, pacer and more edge of the seat thing. Performances are up to mark, and the tension is built quite nicely and stays there, definately a must watch...... 7/10 for this one

Six Feet Under

A few months ago, I posted my impressions of Six Feet Under Season 1.

I no longer hold onto my initial impression that it is "one of the best drama series I have watched", but it is good overall.

The second season was good. I lost interest in the early part of the third season and did a detour completing whole seasons of other series in between episodes :). The last two seasons were good though!

Very few series end on a great note - something that leaves you feeling warm in your heart. Off the top of my head, I would say "Justified" (Perfect ending and perfect last lines that captures the essence of great writing in that series) and "Cowboy Bebop" (I couldn't think of anything better) would make the cut. "Six Feet Under" would be another. Though it was a little all over the place in getting there, the final episode ended on a great note.

There was an intrigue about the new characters in the first two seasons. The episodes would have moments that make you think of life and death. Those moments were not abundant in the last three seasons - just a few here and there. The 'dialogues in the head' with dead persons is something that was done very well in the series.

I particularly liked the episodes directed by Alan Ball himself. There is always a little aha moment in there somewhere.

The acting is generally good. But, I have problems with just two - Peter Krause has a limited acting range, Lauren Ambrose has too many expressions per second which is kind of distracting at times. Frances Conroy, as the mother who provides a lot of the comic relief, stands out. It was also nice to see Michael C. Hall play a completely opposite role before becoming 'Dexter'.

Another one: " This is Us " - pure emotional gold. Each one of its 18 family drama episodes is an amazing watch.Binged watch the series. Highly recommended.

Another one: " This is Us " - pure emotional gold. Each one of its 18 family drama episodes is an amazing watch.Binged watch the series. Highly recommended.
Sitting on this one for a while, hope to start it soon, I guess it's available on Hotstar.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

netflix, APV, hotstar or download? .. :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back