Fans of Television Series

SUITS - SEASON 5 ... There are only very few TV series that cross season 4 or 5 and maintain the same interest level as it in season 1. (one example HOMELAND).... BUT there are even lesser TV series, in fact the only handful that I can count on finger tips (and I have seen a lot), which maintains the "interest" arc that actually increases as the season progresses. For me "Justified" was that one TV series, where infact the best season was the last 2.

The only TV series after Justified that clears my these criteria is SUITS, with SEASON 5 it has reached my all time top 2 TV series right with BB. SEASON 5 to me was the BEST of the count till now. It JUST takes the series to just another whole new level, especially from mid way. The story arc is just phenomenal, kudos to the writers, the emotions are sky rocketing, the decision the counter attack or counter measures the team takes all makes the progress exhilarating. At one point I was clenching my fists to root for the characters, SUITS season 5 had that impact.

Performances are nothing short of absolutely fantastic, making you feel like you know the characters (especially after following them for 4 seasons) and to know to a point where you actually vigorously start to care for them just like they are your family which so far is one of the greatest things that a TV series has ever achieved in my opinion.

SUITS till season 5 is 8.8/10 on my rating scale, which is one of the highest I have given to TV series.

Ozark-9/10 Financial advisor to money launderer anothr epic @ Netflix

By the way OT but Prime video shows how to make a shitty app for Smart TV versus Netflix that kills it on the other end.

Last edited:
Just completed 13 reasons why... a good one, especially if you have experienced bullying in highschool

Just completed 13 reasons why... a good one, especially if you have experienced bullying in highschool

This is one of the rare shows i decided to quit midway few months ago..gripping and tight but then, too dark too depressing and negatively provoking..ehh but its just me

This is one of the rare shows i decided to quit midway few months ago..gripping and tight but then, too dark too depressing and negatively provoking..ehh but its just me

Thats right, its dark and depressing but equally gripping. Apart from these, Katherine Longford is very attractive which helps you through :lol:

heads up on a couple of shows finished in the last few months.

House Of Cards Season-5 Clearly the best American political drama out there. Kevin Spacey goes full retard in this season, loads of darker shades to his character.

Silicon Valley Season-4 This is one of my best comedy shows apart from The Last Man on Earth.I seriously think they should have at least 20 episodes in a season as most of the episodes are just 30 mins.

Better Call Saul Season-3 Jimmy McGill (Saul Goodman) is one of the few characters whose fan following has forced the makers of Breaking Bad to make such a beautiful show with Bob Odenkirk in the lead. The creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould have bought all the magic back in Season 3. Nobody can beat the rustic & raw feeling of the show. The cinematography in this season was superb & watching it on 4k was a treat.

Fargo-Season-3. The Fargo franchise is again one of the best out there in crime shows genre. The characters in each season are unique, dark & best of all, they are mostly naive which amplifies the criminality in each character. Season 3's main villain played by David Thewlis is one such creepy Bast*** who will play on your mind for long.

The Putin Interviews: These 4 episodes show directed by the veteran director Oliver Putin is highly engrossing. Putin is grilled from Edward Snowden's asylum to the hacking of the last US election in which President Trump was elected. President Putin comes out as very gusty & frank character & never shies away from any questions.

Watched it on Kodi

Ozark Season 1 what happens when a happily married guy with kids starts laundering money for a dangerous Mexican cartel, well the plot sounds familiar but the treatment is different & so is the town (Ozark) around which the story unravels. The Show is kind of good & bad, it has its highs & low. I have a mix feeling about it but it has great potential going forward.

7/10 (but very high ratings on IMDB)

Available on Netflix.

heads up on a couple of shows finished in the last few months.

Thank mate for summing it all up. A couple of shows I'm following and now know I need to watch further (thanks to your review) and a couple of new shows I need to start following (thanks to your review).

Thanks again mate... for summing it all up.

Ozark Season 1 what happens when a happily married guy with kids starts laundering money for a dangerous Mexican cartel, well the plot sounds familiar but the treatment is different & so is the town (Ozark) around which the story unravels. The Show is kind of good & bad, it has its highs & low. I have a mix feeling about it but it has great potential going forward.

7/10 (but very high ratings on IMDB)

Available on Netflix.

Ozark is high on my watch list now .... currently watching Suits - Season 6 :)

I'm not sure if "Sneaky Pete" has been mentioned here yet. It is available from Amazon, and is excellent. Only one season yet, with the next expected later next year.

SUITS - Season 6 ..... season 6 beginning takes the roller coaster ride to a steady pace .... the beginning is a bit slow ..... picks up good pace in the middle and the ending is just ROCKING!!!! on a SUPER high note ...... SE05 however still remains one of the best seasons of suits. I am highly looking fw to season 7, which is 6 ep down the line. Will wait for it to complete.

Started watching The 100 - Season 4 @ EP3 ... looks good

I'm not sure if "Sneaky Pete" has been mentioned here yet. It is available from Amazon, and is excellent. Only one season yet, with the next expected later next year.
The hardest part about starting a new TV show is going through the 1st 2-3 episodes, that's the time when the plot & characters are still evolving & one would easily go off track & leave the show. I am glad I stuck to the show & it was such a nice engrossing finale in the end. Really happy to see Bryan Cranston(Mr. Walter White, oh yeah) as an actor & creator of the show after a very long time. Giovanni Ribisi plays the prefect decoy, Sneaky Pete, a sublimely almost nothing character who always lives in the shadows & pulls off the entire show remarkably well.

Thanks for the reco @hydra

8.5/10.

Available on Amazon Prime.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Completed the good wife, gripping story and excellent performances
By all the actors.
Tried watching suits after finishing the good wife but found it silly[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suits Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ... Boy o Boy now you touched the wrong note. :D:D Suits is, even more, epic than The Good Wife. Not sure how many episodes did you see, but give atleast 5,6 episodes a try before you give up.

Ha ha... let me throw in a spade here.

My wife loved The Good Wife, I did not even like it, gave up after a while.

My wife loved House, I did not find anything special, again gave up after a few episodes.

I love Suits, it's da bomb... my wife does not like it and doesn't watch it.

We do however agree on a few like Breaking Bad, GOT, Sherlock, Firefly, and a few more.

The Defenders (TV Series 2017 ) - IMDb - Letting folks know it's out. Can do a binge watch over the weekend.

Already into the second episode, looking good.

Will write up the review once done.

The Defenders (TV Series 2017 ) - IMDb

Awesome series, it's a must watch.

I'll not go into the story... it would only result in spoilers.

But Netflix has upped it's game, especially if you felt Iron Fist was a disappointment.

Cannot wait for The Punisher and also the future seasons of all... especially Daredevil.

The Defenders (TV Series 2017 ) - IMDb

Awesome series, it's a must watch.

I'll not go into the story... it would only result in spoilers.

But Netflix has upped it's game, especially if you felt Iron Fist was a disappointment.

Cannot wait for The Punisher and also the future seasons of all... especially Daredevil.

Watched Jessica Johns and Daredevil sometime back. Started watching ironfirst now and will complete luke cage before I start Defenders.

Back