Great offer

dharesh

I have been offered yamaha 463 demo piece for Rs.16k . Yamaha 365 for Rs. 18k and Yamaha 465 at Rs. 22 k. plus speakers mission mv series brand new (bookshelf) for Rs. 22k. mission 30 cinema series (bookshelf) at 22k again. Is it a good bargain. I have tentatively decided to go with 463 + mv series total cost would be Rs. 38 k. Any better alternatives in the same range. Advise on the same as i am confused .

You can't go wrong with the 463 in this budget, but 22k may get you better 2.0 BSs - wharfedale/Usher/PSB/etc. Audition and then take a call...

BTW, is it a pair of Mission MVs that you are offered?

Last edited:
I have been offered yamaha 463 demo piece for Rs.16k . Yamaha 365 for Rs. 18k and Yamaha 465 at Rs. 22 k. plus speakers mission mv series brand new (bookshelf) for Rs. 22k. mission 30 cinema series (bookshelf) at 22k again. Is it a good bargain. I have tentatively decided to go with 463 + mv series total cost would be Rs. 38 k. Any better alternatives in the same range. Advise on the same as i am confused .

could you let us know in which city and store are you getting this deal?

The offer is in mumbai speakers and av are available at alfa vile parle and mv speakers set at Viola home theatre andheri at above rates .

the AV mentioned in the start i.e. yamaha 463 demo piece usually it is called as B class product if it is used for more than 3-4 months we get it at a discounted rate from 20-30% discount but you get full warranty frm date of purchase was offered by hypercity mall , malad west near inorbit.

Every year ezone has blindfold sale during 15th august for 3 days and 26th january for 3 days wherein u get offers on hi fi systems ranging from 15% to 60% this 26th january ezone oberio mall had offered me klipsch f1 (towers) 5.1 + onkyo 506 for 42k only. and ezone raghulella mall had offered onkyo hts800 for 30k. Hence guys check out for these dates if you want a good bargain.

Ususally not all branches give same offer.
In Mulund ,they promoted LCD offers & Htib.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back