Group Buy - Panasonic 50VT20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also in the hunt for 2 panasonic plasmas 50". However different model. Would it be possible to bargain for x no of tv's and get the price down for other models with this group buy as well?

Simply get a Samsung 60D8000 instead of the 65VT30.

According to cnet vt30 review the d8000 is far better at reducing crosstalk in 3d even more than the vt30 !!! Also the 60d8000 has about 6 times more brightness than vt30 ( 65vt30 has approx 60 cd/m2 while d8000 has approx 360 ).

If you are ready to pay such high prices then go for 60d8000 or even 55d8000 is a very good choice at half the price of 65vt30.
I would strongly recommend 64D8000 instead of the LED alternatives for the obvious reasons we discussed when we met.

I checked the best price for 64D8000 and I was able to pull it down to 1.87L. Let me know if anyone's interested.

I am also in the hunt for 2 panasonic plasmas 50". However different model. Would it be possible to bargain for x no of tv's and get the price down for other models with this group buy as well?
Let me know which model and I can check on the pricing. I have to chase different source so we can't club especially with VT20. We may not need a group buy for your requirement.

Let me know which model and I can check on the pricing. I have to chase different source so we can't club especially with VT20. We may not need a group buy for your requirement.

Thanks! Well I am looking for the cheapest available option in 50" Plasma!! :D :D

And in Panasonic that is X30. The normal price is about 60k. From the grey market it is about 43k. It would have been a very lucrative deal if there was 1 year warranty but since Panasonic provides 3 year warranty it is also a deciding factor.

I know the C&F of panasonic in my city and he said that the TV would cost about 52k in case of bulk buy. I would ask him tomorrow what price he would provide in case of only 1-2 tv's.

I am not considering Samsung due to lack of trust in Samsung tv's. LG can be considered but as a rule of thumb Panasonic is better in Plasma tv's so preference to them.

Thanks! Well I am looking for the cheapest available option in 50" Plasma!! :D :D

And in Panasonic that is X30. The normal price is about 60k. From the grey market it is about 43k. It would have been a very lucrative deal if there was 1 year warranty but since Panasonic provides 3 year warranty it is also a deciding factor.

I know the C&F of panasonic in my city and he said that the TV would cost about 52k in case of bulk buy. I would ask him tomorrow what price he would provide in case of only 1-2 tv's.

I am not considering Samsung due to lack of trust in Samsung tv's. LG can be considered but as a rule of thumb Panasonic is better in Plasma tv's so preference to them.
Samsung has significantly improved their Plasmas in this year's model. Could you please expand the trust deficit so we could clarify? I strongly recommend you going for 51D550 as it is one of the biggest hit this year with full HD 3D and you could hopefully get 2x Bluetooth 3D glasses if Samsung or Dealer chooses to offer.

As per the suggestion by some forum members, I am starting this thread for wider reach.

Lets build a list for this group buy. I am trying my best to get a price of around 65k with 2x 3D glasses and 3 years warranty on the TV and ship across India from Bangalore.

Flipkart has the P50VT20 for 1.29 lakhs! Any update on getting it for 65K for GB?

flipkart Panasonic 50VT20

RoC has been talking about peeling issues with samsung plasmas. so is it a good buy even at 50% price?

Can we reserve this thread for Panasonic 50VT20 group buy ? and not discuss samsung here . Please. :)

Reactions: anm
Below is the current list of folks interested in the group buy:

1. GVRAVI (Karwar)
2. unicorn (Kolkata)
3. god2007 (Cochin)
4. sg3707 (Bangalore)
5. Gijo George (Kochi)
6. ab79 (kakinada)
7. captrajesh (Chennai)
8. audiodelic (Delhi)
9. idlebrain (Hyderabad)
10. max123_ind (Hyderabad)
11. dhruviboy (Kolkata)

Let me know at the earliest if someone wants to opt out or move in for me to have a clear picture of participation.

Wait a minute , I see some one important missing in the list. "Prankey" ;)

count me in for one @ 65K delivery to Nidadavole-534301, Andhra Pradesh

Ok. Updated list:

1. GVRAVI (Karwar)
2. unicorn (Kolkata)
3. god2007 (Cochin)
4. sg3707 (Bangalore)
5. Gijo George (Kochi)
6. ab79 (kakinada)
7. captrajesh (Chennai)
8. audiodelic (Delhi)
9. idlebrain (Hyderabad)
11. dhruviboy (Kolkata)
12. giddavr (AP)

Wait a minute , I see some one important missing in the list. "Prankey" ;)

I guess like me, he too is stuck with his TV which refuses to break down and provide a reason for buying another TV:yahoo:

True, I will most probably go for it especially once we make it to around 65k, however before then I am still stuck with my present like new TV :(

If this is 65K for a brand new Panasonic 50VT20 with 3 years guarantee plus 2 3D glasses count me in as well. I dont need Tata sky HD free as I have two of them already

If this is 65K for a brand new Panasonic 50VT20 with 3 years guarantee plus 2 3D glasses count me in as well. I dont need Tata sky HD free as I have two of them already

Sure. Updated list:

1. GVRAVI (Karwar)
2. unicorn (Kolkata)
3. god2007 (Cochin)
4. sg3707 (Bangalore)
5. Gijo George (Kochi)
6. ab79 (kakinada)
7. captrajesh (Chennai)
8. audiodelic (Delhi)
9. idlebrain (Hyderabad)
11. dhruviboy (Kolkata)
12. giddavr (AP)
13. arnprasad (Bangalore)

Count me in.
Is Panasonic still manufacturing the 2010 model or is this from remaining stock? Only thing that I am concerned is if it is going to be a brand new piece. The fact that flipkart is selling --- albeit at double the price --- tells me that they are available.

Can you please confirm if the
0% finance is applicable. Please put me on hold for now.need to adjust money as got tempted and bought a big Sofa today.

Will confirm tomorrow.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

So Pranshu now that we hitting the 20 mark..where will you find the stocks.. based on threads over the past month, it seems like most retailers are out. Has Croma promised you they got enough stock?:licklips:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back