Group Buy - Panasonic 50VT20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pranshu now that we hitting the 20 mark..where will you find the stocks.. based on threads over the past month, it seems like most retailers are out. Has Croma promised you they got enough stock?:licklips:

Prankey, I think he's right. First enquire about stocks and order people by order in which they showed interest.

Also, You might expect some drop outs if the current price of 70k cannot be brought down to 65k.

Iam sure Croma will not be hesistant to provide 0% finance to bangalore members atleast but confirm it if applies to this deal.

Last edited:
Hey, interested in picking up one of the 50VT20 @ 65K.

However, is finance an option for everyone? I'm from Mumbai.

Count me in...Im also interested

Srinivas from mehsana beside ahemdabad

I am also intrested when we are going to finialised the list?

I belong to Haryana nr Delhi.

:licklips:

Count me too....srinivas from ahemdabad
Sure. Updated list at the bottom of this post.

So Pranshu now that we hitting the 20 mark..where will you find the stocks.. based on threads over the past month, it seems like most retailers are out. Has Croma promised you they got enough stock?:licklips:
Last when I checked, they had local stock of 9 numbers. I am building the list so we could build a business case for them to arrange more from other regions or do local delivery from other locations. Also, as no one has done any booking by paying a token amount, I am expecting drop outs from the list and of course will prefer folks on location and in the order they register/pay for the product.

Prankey, I think he's right. First enquire about stocks and order people by order in which they showed interest.

Also, You might expect some drop outs if the current price of 70k cannot be brought down to 65k.

Iam sure Croma will not be hesistant to provide 0% finance to bangalore members atleast but confirm it if applies to this deal.
Yes, finance option is available for Bangalore members. My first target is to get them to agree for the original commitment of 2x glasses at 71.5k or so. Once I do that, I would update here and look for interested buyers to close the deal. Next will be to reduce the cost to around 65k mark.

Hey, interested in picking up one of the 50VT20 @ 65K.

However, is finance an option for everyone? I'm from Mumbai.
Octroi could be an issue for Mumbai/Maharastra members. Let me know if its applicable for your area.

I am also intrested when we are going to finialised the list?

I belong to Haryana nr Delhi.

:licklips:
Updated list:
Sure. Updated list:

1. GVRAVI (Karwar)
2. unicorn (Kolkata)
3. god2007 (Cochin)
4. sg3707 (Bangalore) (On HOLD)
5. Gijo George (Kochi)
6. ab79 (kakinada)
7. captrajesh (Chennai)
8. audiodelic (Delhi)
9. idlebrain (Hyderabad)
10. max123_ind (Hyderabad)
11. dhruviboy (Kolkata)
12. giddavr (AP)
13. arnprasad (Bangalore)
14. Cnu (Gujrat)
15. carnatic (Bangalore)
16. Unrealistic (Mumbai)
17. kooldeep (Haryana)

Last edited:
Yes, finance option is available for Bangalore members. My first target is to get them to agree for the original commitment of 2x glasses at 71.5k or so. Once I do that, I would update here and look for interested buyers to close the deal. Next will be to reduce the cost to around 65k mark.

[/QUOTE]

Why will they go from 71.5 to 65K? reduce one pair of glass or just bulk discount? just wondering the economics here for a model which was sold at 1.5 lacs plus a year back. Also there are reviews for a 50VT20B not sure if B stands for the Geo in which it is sold...is this the same one? Thx

Why will they go from 71.5 to 65K? reduce one pair of glass or just bulk discount? just wondering the economics here for a model which was sold at 1.5 lacs plus a year back. Also there are reviews for a 50VT20B not sure if B stands for the Geo in which it is sold...is this the same one? Thx

That is because it was sold as little as 68k few days back for one piece. So obviously for bulk buy, it should get reduced to 65k.

This TV is a dead stock of Panasonic and we all agree here that it was hopelessly priced last year and hence, they could not sell many (I would say they could not DUPE many) last year.

Last edited:
Hey!

I am interested in one 50VT20B for delivery at Bangalore. Pl. include me in the list.

Jayant

Sorry ! That was a typo. I meant 50VT20 D.

Jayant
Sure Updated list:

1. GVRAVI (Karwar)
2. unicorn (Kolkata)
3. god2007 (Cochin)
4. sg3707 (Bangalore) (On HOLD)
5. Gijo George (Kochi)
6. ab79 (kakinada)
7. captrajesh (Chennai)
8. audiodelic (Delhi)
9. idlebrain (Hyderabad)
10. max123_ind (Hyderabad)
11. dhruviboy (Kolkata)
12. giddavr (AP)
13. arnprasad (Bangalore)
14. Cnu (Gujrat)
15. carnatic (Bangalore)
16. Unrealistic (Mumbai)
17. kooldeep (Haryana)
18. Jaybe (Bangalore)

Preference will be given to Bangalore members if the stocks are constrained and if there are logistics issues.

They are unwilling to go below 70.5k with 1x 3D glass. I have asked them to check on the cost for an additional 3D glass to see if it could be a better deal.

Let me know if anyone is interested in 70.5k with 1 3D glass.

Hi Pramkey
I'm ok with the price of 70.5K. Please check regarding viability and costs of shipping to kochi.
THanks

Hey Pranky,
prefence will be given to Bang its ok but what about others kindly clear and kindly flesh some steps to make a deal.

great effort.

Thanks
:p

@Hyd members.

Hypercity offer of 75k with 2*3D glasses is better than 70.5k with 1*3D glasses + 2k transit charges whicih equals 72.5k.

Check out if they have any left.

I think that they will be willing to give the TV with 1 glass for 72.5k if not 70.5k.

@Hyd members.

Hypercity offer of 75k with 2*3D glasses is better than 70.5k with 1*3D glasses + 2k transit charges whicih equals 72.5k.

Check out if they have any left.

I think that they will be willing to give the TV with 1 glass for 72.5k if not 70.5k.
Transit cost should not be more than 1k with insurance. I am trying to get the TV with 2 Glass for around 72k if not less. However, I would appreciate if someone could check at Hypercity on the current offer so we could get a clearer picture.

Transit cost should not be more than 1k with insurance. I am trying to get the TV with 2 Glass for around 72k if not less. However, I would appreciate if someone could check at Hypercity on the current offer so we could get a clearer picture.

Hey prankey.. Check with 'Unrealistic'. He has a quote for 72k in pune with 2 glasses and keyboard.

Does Bangalore have the Hypercity? You should check there too if it is present.

I would appreciate if someone could check at Hypercity on the current offer so we could get a clearer picture.

I will post the stock information and offer for 5 TV group buy tomorrow.
Last week, it was 75k with 2 glasses and 79k with 3 glasses but he mentioned he has only one piece left. I guess thats sales talk though.

Did you find out if they can give me a piece from any new delhi croma to avoid shipping risk, is anything like that possible ?

Im still in at 70K.

Reactions: anm
I am in for 50VT20 anything below 72k with 2 pairs of glasses + DTH HD Connection + 3 years warranty and shipping to Himachal Pradesh, or Delhi (from where I can collect myself)

Also, wanna know do we have to pay in advance before receiving the tv ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back