Help in buying 55 4K led

sobs

Hi all , Want to buy a 55 inch 4K led tv for bedroom medium lit, will be watching mostly after sunset. Content will be movies and series 90%(online streaming )and rest sports. Budget is 60-65k. Was looking for TCL C8 but no stores have it on display yet and again their is the concern of service ( I live in a small city SILIGURI).
I am confused about what to buy now , kindly help.
Thanks in advance

Check out the following.
Sony Bravia 55x7002f - 74k(mrp)
Sony Bravia 55x7002g - 87k(mrp)
You will surely get some good discounts once the lockdown is lifted. I have the 43x7002f since the past one year and am fully satisfied by the quality.
Being a Sony, servicing won't be an issue in Siliguri.

You can try the Panasonic 55GX800 too. It will be the best looking TV in ur budget (around 70k) but the OS might not be very good

Check out the following.
You will surely get some good discounts once the lockdown is lifted. I have the 43x7002f since the past one year and am fully satisfied by the quality.
What is the difference between f and g models can you elaborate

Check out the following.

Arent these LCD's ? I thought the OP was looking for LED display types.

• Display type

LCD
  • Backlight type

Direct LED

I am in the same boat. Looking for a LED tv 55 inches since my trusty old samsung full hd is on its way out. My watching is 80 % streaming in full hd and 20 % blu ray / games on consoles. What are best models in the 65 to 100k range these days ?

I am not so much into inbuilt smart features, camera, mic etc. In fact I don't need any of these smart features unless they are a absolute must in the light of somethings I may not be aware of.

Right now, I have this custom made mini pc whose hdmi is connected to the hdmi in of the TV. All my streaming happens via this PC. Mouse, keyboeard are all there :) Maybe this is no longer the best way to do this. I have been doing it for the last 5 years. Have not explored much into alternatives.

Highest priority are picture quality, smooth motion, good black levels.

Would be awesome if someone who is deep into Tv's and current technologies could chime in.

Croma has GX800 for 68.3K. Has anyone reviewed it ? I am looking to change my plasma after 12 years sometime in June.

You can get the reviews of GX800 online by a few reviewers.
Catch: GX800 India model is IPS panel while that of its European counterpart is VA.

I am in the same boat. Looking for a LED tv 55 inches since my trusty old samsung full hd is on its way out. My watching is 80 % streaming in full hd and 20 % blu ray / games on consoles. What are best models in the 65 to 100k range these days ?

I am not so much into inbuilt smart features, camera, mic etc. In fact I don't need any of these smart features unless they are a absolute must in the light of somethings I may not be aware of.

Right now, I have this custom made mini pc whose hdmi is connected to the hdmi in of the TV. All my streaming happens via this PC. Mouse, keyboeard are all there :) Maybe this is no longer the best way to do this. I have been doing it for the last 5 years. Have not explored much into alternatives.

Highest priority are picture quality, smooth motion, good black levels.

Would be awesome if someone who is deep into Tv's and current technologies could chime in.
Depends on your budget!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back