Help in buying 55 4K led

When looking at QLEDs from Samsung, all models seem to be above a lakh. If we go one step below ( non QLED ), what would be a good model ?

The Sony 5900G which is a normal LED tv is above a lakh on Amazon. What would be an equivalent TV from Samsung, Panasonic or LG ( tried and tested ones ) that would probably be below a lakh ?

Even before the lockdown, samsung was struggling with their tv sales.
There was a corporate offer running just before the lockdown. You had to share your corporate email ID, in turn they will send a link to that ID.
Some of the prices i have seen.
55 Q70R - 87k
55 Q60R - 81k
55 RU8000 - 65k
50 Q60R - 55k
All offers with 12 months interest free emi.
So wait for similar offers after the lockdown.

There was a corporate offer running just before the lockdown. You had to share your corporate email ID, in turn they will send a link to that ID.
55 Q70R - 87k
55 Q60R - 81k
55 RU8000 - 65k
50 Q60R - 55k
Interesting. Will watch out for this. I was thinking of venturing out to places like croma and picking something up.

When looking at QLEDs from Samsung, all models seem to be above a lakh. If we go one step below ( non QLED ), what would be a good model ?

The Sony 5900G which is a normal LED tv is above a lakh on Amazon. What would be an equivalent TV from Samsung, Panasonic or LG ( tried and tested ones ) that would probably be below a lakh ?
Sony 9500G is Sony's best LED model (non Z series). People recommend it over Samsung Q70R and Q80R. Q80R would be similar to 950G but Sony's motion handling, out of box calibration and color accuracy seems to be better thanQ80R whereas Q80R has low input lag for better gaming and it's color pop unrealistically (Sony has more natural colors but some may prefer the pop of Samsung colors). Upscaling comparison is debatable.

Don’t we get the TCl models which released in USA and have great reviews (e.g tcl 6 series ) . I searched online but didn’t get any definitive ans, models are named differently as other companies also do but the specs which are on their site is also not adequate and that’s why couldn’t compare

They claim that the model coming as shown in 2020 ces.no details yet.these model must be letest because they support "imax enhanced"
actualy i am looking for vidrian range.

Last edited:
They claim that the model coming as shown in 2020 ces.no details yet.these model must be letest because they support "imax enhanced"
actualy i am looking for vidrian range.
Yes. Saw the news myself. Vidrian range would be awesome. Indian market badly needs good TVs in 60-1.2 price range

Yes. Saw the news myself. Vidrian range would be awesome. Indian market badly needs good TVs in 60-1.2 price range
Those will be x915, c815 and c715 just launched in Europe.
Sorry no vidrian it seems.
The x915 is an 8k model with FALD backlight, but it's not a mini-led.
Others are 4k qled with dolby vision android TVs.

55 Q70R - 87k
55 Q60R - 81k
55 RU8000 - 65k
50 Q60R - 55k
@josedandrew , what do you lose if you move to the Q60 instead of Q70. I can see one is series 6 and the other series 7.

I ventured out to croma stores today. They are only selling display models.

55" models.

LG B9 - 130000
Samsung q70 - 100000
Sony x 950 / 95 - Not available

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back