Help in buying 55 4K led

On the other hand lauxury items will see temp boost but will not reten long.purchesing power of upper middle class need atleast 1 year to come in line.will see lot of carets in few months

Last edited:
Quick question for Panasonic fans,

For 4k TVs, I can see brands like Sony have segregated their TVs to :
1. Generic ( probably edge lit ) LEDs - Low
2. Full array LEDS - Mid
3. OLEDS - High

When I look at Panasonic, I cant see any full array models ? Is that the case ? If they have full array models, what series are they ?

Just a quick alert to people looking at Samsung Q series. In the 2020 lineup, they have bumped down the performance in relation to the number used in the model names. For example the Q70T in 2020 is lower in performance to the Q70R from 2019. So an upgrade to the 2019 Q70R will be the 2020 Q80T and so on..

Quick question for Panasonic fans,

For 4k TVs, I can see brands like Sony have segregated their TVs to :
1. Generic ( probably edge lit ) LEDs - Low
2. Full array LEDS - Mid
3. OLEDS - High

When I look at Panasonic, I cant see any full array models ? Is that the case ? If they have full array models, what series are they ?

Panasonic stopped FALD sets a couple of years ago. OLED is their mid and high-end. DX902 was one of their last attempts, and it had 512 honeycomb dimming zones. Obviously, it makes sense to stop making it because with OLED getting cheaper, the cost was almost the same.

Panasonic stopped FALD sets a couple of years ago. OLED is their mid and high-end. DX902 was one of their last attempts, and it had 512 honeycomb dimming zones. Obviously, it makes sense to stop making it because with OLED getting cheaper, the cost was almost the same.

What 55 " OLED models in Panasonic is worth looking at ?

I see only this on their website.

What 55 " OLED models in Panasonic is worth looking at ?

I see only this on their website.

None now in India. They didn't launch 2019 OLED models here, and I doubt 2020 would be any different.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back