Help needed to buy an Home theatre

iamanand

Hi,

Just like others I am also planning to buy an decent home theatre. My budget is around 40k or can stretch it up with 5k more.

Something about the desired system which going to rock my place:

usage: 60% for music and 40% for movies
it should be capable to play all types of songs such as rock, jazz, classical.
a/v receiver is must have in my system

I was thinking about some system after lil search here and over the internet, they are as follows:

HTiB
Denon 391
Denon 591
Yamaha YHT-292
Yamaha YHT-392

One of my friend has suggested
Marantz 3053 AVR + Pinnacle's speaker's package with 200w sub. Its coming near about Rs53000.

Can I expect a good home theatre system in my budget?

What you would suggest, should I go for HTiB or buying an sepertae AVR and seperate speakers package would be good to build the good system?

Thanks in advance

You can also look at Violet Wireless 5.1 Speaker system which doesn't require any external amplification, all you need to do is that connect your existing sources like DVD, Tata Sky or Blu Ray player to it and then enjoy surround sound.
To know more about the system please visit: violet3d.com

Ashish

The website doesn't give the number/type of interfaces in the transmitter.

The Module has the following connection options:
1. A Pair of Analogue stereo input.
2. Couple of Digital Coaxials Input.
3. A complete set of analogue 5.1 Input.

I hope the above information is helpful to you.

For more information on the product please feel free to call us on +919910041260.

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks but I am really not interested in wireless speakers.

Please suggest some good 5.1 speaker package/seperates, looking for floorstand front speakers + surround + sub
thinking of Denon 1611 to drive these speakers, I read its good AVR, is it?
any suggestions please?

-Anand

i have a pinnacle quantum subsonic speaker system in mint condition (with original packing and manuals) for sale. it is 4 years old. but has been very sparesely used. compact system and superlative sound quality. check out the 5 star review by mark fleishmann : Quantum Subsonic System Home Theater Review

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back