Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

So, Reviews by Ali Pardiwala are jokes, interesting.
Its not about individual.can you tell me from the review of this one plus tv whats the contrast ratio,brightness(hdr,sdr),dci-p3 coverage,input lag etc etc etc.I can go on and on.

Unless you mentioned the specifics there is no point especially when you are reviewing a tech product. There is no scope for adjectives in a tech product. this tv has very good brightness. But where is the actual value.you may find 400nits bright and I may not find even 800nits less bright.we need the actual numbers to make the decision.

this reviewer says "the OnePlus TV U Series (55U1) performs best with Ultra-HD Dolby Vision content".On what basis?To have a good HDR experience on LED tv you will need at least 1000+Nits brightness. for sure this tv has less than half of it.

Unless and until these so-called tech reviewers start putting data to back the reviews these are nothing but a joke.

So, Reviews by Ali Pardiwala are jokes, interesting.
I believe you haven't read any good TV reviews.
It's time for you to look at the Avforums, rtings, HDTVtest reviews.
Saying very bright, very good performing, very colourful etc etc doesn't actually helps.
It's a crap review. No matter who reviewed it.

I have been member of Avforums quite some time now. Point wasn't that they are good or not. Point was they are at least better than people who do reviews without even having the products. Nevermind my bad I could have put it in better words.

I have a 55 inch LG OLED as my primary bedroom TV. A panasonic 50gt50 plasma from 2012 as my secondary display. I had a third living room TV from VU (basically hisense) from 3 years ago which my children accidentally broke. As a replacement I wanted a qled.
My choices in 65 inches were the TCL or iffalcon 65 incher or the hisense 65 inch one. I would have brought the iffalcon for its price and the risk that they will break it again but still bought the hisense. Played some 4k HDR stuff yesterday and the picture quality is quiet good for the price. At 700 nits it's brighter than my C9 oled though not as bright as the samsung or hisense h9g with some blooming (90 zones) and the blacks of oled are exceptional.
Overall I liked it as was a massive upgrade from the VU pixelight.
Regarding people bickering about price we should understand that there is around 30 percent import duty, gst and transportation charges during these covid times which take this $700 steal deal TV to $1100. We have to live with that. It is still not as costly as a Sony samsung FALD model.

Purchase prices Panasonic gt50 1.06 lac, lg c9 oled 55 inches 1.21 lac, vu 65 dled lcd 75k, hisense 65 qled 87k.

Congrats on your purchase i think this is the first purchase i came across on this forum do plz share proper review as its supposed to be h8G equivalent

Will upload a review on Sunday. I have a samsung NU7100 and a Samsung LED from 2010 for comparison too.
So I have all technologies with me. Dled edge lit led pva MVA ips spva amoled oled va and qled. Plus some DICOM professional monitors which I use for medical imaging at work and a lg 10 bit 31 inch dcip3 and adobergb monitor for medical professional work at home. Will upload some pics too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back