Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

Wait WTF! How is the Hisense/Toshiba Tv's have the same PQ as the frame? Any reviews? Or we are just discussing based on Spec sheets.

There is a lot going on this thread H8G or U7QF or Toshiba.8Bit+FRC or 10 Bit.this that dumping indian etc etc.

My point is very simple if you are getting a tv which has 700Nits brightness and 5000:1 contrast with FALD,WCG,etc etc.(there are other feature also mentioned on website people can read) for 45000 for 55 inch and 65000 for 65 inch.should one buy this tv.

I don't know whether this is upgrade or downgrade or whats the model number.what i know is that this is a very good deal for price.

My bad that's 55A71F.. Is hisense releasing the u7qf in India?

this toshiba tv is available for pre-order on reliance with expected delivery on 29th Aug.

From what i see, comparing the features, specs and external appearance, the Toshiba u7980 is last year's hisense h8f.
Therefore the lower pricing.
I think it's a very good FALD tv for the given price.
And the the 65u8080 looks same as the excellent h9f from last year.
It's may come later.
That will be superb option priced around 80-90K if it gets released.

There is a lot going on this thread H8G or U7QF or Toshiba.8Bit+FRC or 10 Bit.this that dumping indian etc etc.

My point is very simple if you are getting a tv which has 700Nits brightness and 5000:1 contrast with FALD,WCG,etc etc.(there are other feature also mentioned on website people can read) for 45000 for 55 inch and 65000 for 65 inch.should one buy this tv.

I don't know whether this is upgrade or downgrade or whats the model number.what i know is that this is a very good deal for price.

this toshiba tv is available for pre-order on reliance with expected delivery on 29th Aug.

Has it been tested that it can achieve 700nits. If it does then HDR will be treat to watch.

Has it been tested that it can achieve 700nits. If it does then HDR will be treat to watch.
NO this toshiba model is pre launch.In India we have to take specs at face value.No reviewer in India is bother to test these tvs.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back