Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

so relieved to see this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200723-112941.jpg
    Screenshot_20200723-112941.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 82
They have and h8g is coming only in 65 as of now. But i'll lose my shit if they dont come in 55 as well, not to say they didnt bother to give us h9g which is a huge improvement over h8g.
Agreed but the hisense H8g would follow the European prices as tcl has done. Going by that the hisense H8g for the 55 inch variant should come around 67k( if directly converted from pounds) which I feel is still decent considering it doesn't really have competition in that range. Whereas the 65 inch h8g would come to nearly 96k at which point I feel people would rather put in extra and but the sony FALD even though it's 55inch cause brand value is very important in this range I feel, unless they strictly want a 65inch. The h9g converted from uk, 55 inch model starts at 1000 pounds which I feel is too expensive and you'd rather buy a sony or even put a bit more money and get the lg OLED models. So it makes the most sense for them to launch the 55inch model statistically as no other tv has good FALD in this range.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back